the British people just named Trump 'the worst thing to ever come out of America' in new poll, let's name the worst thing to ever come out of Britain!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Great - makes me like Trump even more.

British food, the weather, ugh. and boring miserable soccer teams like Bradford City and Sheffield United that never amounted to anything

Ugly people... the brits have some of the ugliest white people on the planet.
Not quite to the level of Eastern Europeans, but when you compare them to other Western and Northern Euros - they are significantly uglier.

The use of plurals for singulars; i.e., "Man United were defeated" when a sports team is a single thing.

How did an American President have anything to do with the quality of life in the UK?

Great - makes me like Trump even more.

British food, the weather, ugh. and boring miserable soccer teams like Bradford City and Sheffield United that never amounted to anything

I don't care what the insufferable Brits think about one darn thing. But if we had to vote, their food SUCKS. Their food sucks so bad they have to make breakfast their prime meal.

And

They're always whining about their weather. Their weather is as follows: warm, with a chance of rain; moderate, with a chance of rain; chilly, with a chance of rain.

Where I live it can get to 95 degrees and hotter in summer and -15 degrees and colder in winter. In other parts of this great land, we have earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes.

In Britain they are soggy. Big whoop

I would have to go with British Food

Most other countries have restaurants around the world featuring their cuisine. Italian, French, German, Mexican, Chinese

Who ever said….let’s eat British tonight?

February 7, 1964, the Beattles arrived aboard Pan Am Yankee Clipper flight 101 at Kennedy Airport. It was the advent of the American drug culture. A sad day in history.

I don't care what the insufferable Brits think about one darn thing. But if we had to vote, their food SUCKS. Their food sucks so bad they have to make breakfast their prime meal.

And

They're always whining about their weather. Their weather is as follows: warm, with a chance of rain; moderate, with a chance of rain; chilly, with a chance of rain.

Where I live it can get to 95 degrees and hotter in summer and -15 degrees and colder in winter. In other parts of this great land, we have earthquakes, tornadoes and hurricanes.

In Britain they are soggy. Big whoop
Where do you have earthquakes and hurricanes?

Forum List

Back