Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I agree with both of you. The Republicans have lost their way ever since Trump took them over, and it doesn't seem to have any chance of improving in the near future.

I also think that Biden needs to let it go after he finishes this term. He's got too many accusations floating around him for him to be effective, and I also think that he's a bit too long in the tooth to be in office for another term.

I strongly disagree with you on Biden. The accusations have no merit and this is no different than the accusations they floated around the Clintons.

Republicans continue to make up shit about Democrats and then investigate the rumours they make up and find nothing.

The country needs a sane conservative party, and the Republican Party is never going to be that entity so long as Donald Trump is running it.
Same with POS trump.... We need better.
Byron York

Most Republicans are very happy with what Trump accomplished in office — the border, the economy, deregulation, judicial appointments, national security, and more. They would like to see a president do that sort of thing again.
Put that all together, and you have the current level of support for Trump and the enormous gap in the polls between Trump and the rest of the Republican field. Yes, there are a significant number of Republicans who appreciate what Trump did in office but would like to see the party move on to a new leader. But for many, many Republicans, the stature gap between Trump and the rest of the field, accomplished as those other candidates are, is, at this point in the campaign, insurmountable.

Byron York

Most Republicans are very happy with what Trump accomplished in office — the border, the economy, deregulation, judicial appointments, national security, and more. They would like to see a president do that sort of thing again.
Put that all together, and you have the current level of support for Trump and the enormous gap in the polls between Trump and the rest of the Republican field. Yes, there are a significant number of Republicans who appreciate what Trump did in office but would like to see the party move on to a new leader. But for many, many Republicans, the stature gap between Trump and the rest of the field, accomplished as those other candidates are, is, at this point in the campaign, insurmountable.

Most Republicans like these things, but most AMERICANS strongly disagree with nearly EVERYTHING Trump did. And the results of his policies were ALL catastrophic failures.

His border policies resulted in a National Emergency being declared in 2019, that still hasn't been resolved. Closing the border and letting no one is isn't a solution to anything, no matter how much YOU may like the idea. It's lead to the high food prices that you blame on Joe Biden.

Republicans voters have been consistently lied to by their media and their leaders. They believe a lot of things that simply, aren't true. See FOX/Dominion law suit, which is now settled, as of about 10 minutes ago.

We Need DeSantis in the WH...not a wanna be Constitutionalist

Problem is, I'm not sure if the non Left side has the votes now to pull it off anymore.
Seems the Dims have locked up the election process one way or the other.
So you're moving on from trump.
"We need DeSantis in the WH."

Noted.

Well, I have just switched my Vote from Trump to DeSantis because of a thread I just now found about how Trump will use Gestapo, anti-American tactics to force the homeless off the streets. So much for freedom... Only rich people are free, apparently, according to some elites.

The homeless have enough problems--- and here comes Trump using force against them.

I'm not voting for him... I'm done.
We have another traitor.
How dare you try to leave the cult.

LOLLLOLLL

Even though I'm a fan of Trump and thought he did a wonderful job as president, I believe it's time he should stop thinking about running again. I don't really like DeSantis a whole lot, but he's the better choice. I hope the Republicans come up with a more viable candidate for president.
Another one turning against trump.
Wise Choice.

Another one turning against trump.
Wise Choice.

Democrat Trump

z8H6TEY6_400x400.jpg

We shall see how the poll numbers change ONCE DeSantis officially announces.
The 'cat fighting' is about to get going hard, led by the man child trump.

Will DeSantis fight back?
Or is he truly afraid of cult leader trump?

Long way out, Dude.

President Kennedy?

With the way that a lot of people on the right have been leaving Trump, I'm hoping that DeSantis will fight back and finally break the spell Trump has had on the Republican party.

If we manage to Dump Trump we will destroy Biden.

But things are crazy, people will still vote for unhinged Trump and God only knows what will happen
Another ex-trump lover moving on, that realizes that trump is unhinged, which I will call crazy.

The Left loves its politicians. Most of us do not. Do not lump us in with you.
Another clueless post from the far right.

The right has trump as their cult leader and you keep failing when you try to group the left into politician lovers.

Forum List

Back