Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't vote for Trump, Biden or Hillary. Your a spelling cop. And your not going to bring your you're spelling laws on me. You know what I meant. Don't change the subject.
/----/ Yeah, I know what you meant because, after all of these years, I learned to read public school-educated liberal posts. BTW - I never said you spelled "your" wrong, you used the incorrect word. Secondly, Einstein, I didn't change the subject, I added a comment. Do you understand how poorly educated you come across? People won't take you seriously as long as you mangle simple grammar.

/----/ Yeah, I know what you meant because, after all of these years, I learned to read public school-educated liberal posts. BTW - I never said you spelled "your" wrong, you used the incorrect word. Secondly, Einstein, I didn't change the subject, I added a comment. Do you understand how poorly educated you come across? People won't take you seriously as long as you mangle simple grammar.

Part of that is my lack of fucks I give to Trump loyalist. Y'all claim to be conservative, but never seem to even attempt to hold Trump accountible for the liberal crap he shoves down your throats.
Funding Planned Parenthood and gender studies (in the appropriation and omnibus bills he signed) Banning bump stocks, interfering with the free market (his oil deal with Saudi, Mexico and US oil producers to DEcrease oil production etc etc etc)
Y'all have had to overlook so much leftist crap from Trump, i'm surprised y'all haven't forced him back to the democrats where he would feel more comfy. After all, he's been a democrats for like 90% of his life.

My public education was received long before this indoctrination crap started. BTW, a LOT of this racist and gender crap that's going on in our public schools started when Trump was in office. And not once did he even really address it. In fact, it grew under Trump.

Trump worshippers are so far left of center, you don't even know where center is anymore.

Part of that is my lack of fucks I give to Trump loyalist. Y'all claim to be conservative, but never seem to even attempt to hold Trump accountible for the liberal crap he shoves down your throats.
Funding Planned Parenthood and gender studies (in the appropriation and omnibus bills he signed) Banning bump stocks, interfering with the free market (his oil deal with Saudi, Mexico and US oil producers to DEcrease oil production etc etc etc)
Y'all have had to overlook so much leftist crap from Trump, i'm surprised y'all haven't forced him back to the democrats where he would feel more comfy. After all, he's been a democrats for like 90% of his life.

My public education was received long before this indoctrination crap started. BTW, a LOT of this racist and gender crap that's going on in our public schools started when Trump was in office. And not once did he even really address it. In fact, it grew under Trump.

Trump worshippers are so far left of center, you don't even know where center is anymore.
/----/ First of all, if Trump was left of center, you democRATs would support him.
Secondly, Trump asked the Saudis to cut production because the price of oil was in negative numbers and American oil workers were getting hurt, and it worked. You pretend to care about the working stiff, but in reality, you don't.
When it comes to the budget and all of the pork Congress stuffs in it, it's take it or leave it. How many times does it have to be explained to you? Why is it that the democRATs never cut one dime of their pork to reopen the government? They know the president - any president will cave and sign the pork spending bill because people are getting hurt.
Even the big lib The Banker admitted it.
1676300392792.png

/----/ First of all, if Trump was left of center, you democRATs would support him.
Secondly, Trump asked the Saudis to cut production because the price of oil was in negative numbers and American oil workers were getting hurt, and it worked. You pretend to care about the working stiff, but in reality, you don't.
When it comes to the budget and all of the pork Congress stuffs in it, it's take it or leave it. How many times does it have to be explained to you? Why is it that the democRATs never cut one dime of their pork to reopen the government? They know the president - any president will cave and sign the pork spending bill because people are getting hurt.

So the solution was to not get US oil companies to lower production. It would've been to get US oil companies to stop importing as much from overseas, so US oil companies could produce more.
But thanks to Trumps involvement, US oilfield lay offs were underway by may of 2020, 6 months before the 2020 elections.
You still don't get it, do you? US oil companies stay in business. US oilfield hands don't get laid off. And the economy doesn't suffer as bad.

But you being so loyal to Trump, common sense escapes you. Just follow along with that liberal Trump and everything will be fine, right? :scared1: Just ask those US oilfield hands, the oil haulers, Xray tech's, geologist and other jobs in that industry about how all that worked out for them.
I got family in the oil field business. I was in it for years myself. Trump helped initiate the oil bust cycle this last time.
And it started months before the elections even started. 9 months before Biden even took office.

Those are facts that Trump loyalist seem to overlook.

So the solution was to not get US oil companies to lower production. It would've been to get US oil companies to stop importing as much from overseas, so US oil companies could produce more.
But thanks to Trumps involvement, US oilfield lay offs were underway by may of 2020, 6 months before the 2020 elections.
You still don't get it, do you? US oil companies stay in business. US oilfield hands don't get laid off. And the economy doesn't suffer as bad.

But you being so loyal to Trump, common sense escapes you. Just follow along with that liberal Trump and everything will be fine, right? :scared1: Just ask those US oilfield hands, the oil haulers, Xray tech's, geologist and other jobs in that industry about how all that worked out for them.
I got family in the oil field business. I was in it for years myself. Trump helped initiate the oil bust cycle this last time.
And it started months before the elections even started. 9 months before Biden even took office.

Those are facts that Trump loyalist seem to overlook.
/——-/ I’m not in the oil business but my friend is. He says just the opposite. So, explain why oil prices were in negative numbers and what turned it around.

/——-/ I’m not in the oil business but my friend is. He says just the opposite. So, explain why oil prices were in negative numbers and what turned it around.

The oil prices were not really in the negative. But they were down because Russia and Saudi were in a price war. Trying to outdo each other.
Oil companies can still make a lot of money, even when the price of oil is as low as $25 per barrel. Because they're making money off a lot of things from the time the oil comes out of the ground all the way up to the retail sale.

If Trump had limited the imports to the USA, that would've helped to drive the futures market up some, (not a lot) without giving them an excuse to go into a bust cycle. And it would've allowed US oil companies to keep US oil production up.

When the bust cycles start, oil producers lower production to help increase the futures prices. Stock prices are just an excuse used by oil companies to increase their prices.
When Biden stepped in, this is where the sneaky part of this whole charade begins. Had he just kept his mouth shut and not lied about "ending fossil fuels in the US," the US oil companies wouldn't have had a valid excuse to initiate their bust cycle.
Biden comes in and pretends to be anti oil. He shuts down some unused oil leases and a pipeline that is years away from completion (that's not even going to be used for gas or diesel in this country). Suddenly, as planned, the market kicks in and prices begin to rise. (Actually they were starting to rise before Biden even took office) Next thing you know, oil companies are sitting on drilling permits, contracted oil production from land owners with mineral rights are not getting much of their oil pumped from their production tanks. And the whole scenario starts taking shape.
It's the same exact thing that happens with every single solitary oil bust cycle.

And Biden played his part very well. The end result was record profits for the oil companies. Huge pay offs to oil investors. Russia and the Saudi's made out like Bandits. And behind the scenes, Biden is the oil industries "man of the year."
By the time the next election season starts, gas/oil prices will be down and Biden will get credit for it, by people who don't know how this charade was played out.

I've paid close attention to every boom and bust cycle since Reagan. My job, the jobs of my kids and a shit ton of friends livelihoods depended on it. It's how we knew when to buy a new truck, boat or plan for vacations. It doesn't matter who's party is in office or who the president is. The question is how long can they keep the charade going.

PS. Bust cycles always, and I mean ALWAYS end when renewables begin to start effecting oil profits. When the market for EV's and solar panels start a steady incline, suddenly oil production goes up and prices come down.

And here's another tid bit of info you might want to check out. It'll help piece together some of this puzzle for you. Check out how much oil subsidies will be going out soon. Tax dollars will be going to US oil companies in the billions soon. Even though they had record profits last year. And Biden will sign it over, as he's supposed to.

Biden ain't anti oil. He just plays that on TV.

The oil prices were not really in the negative. But they were down because Russia and Saudi were in a price war. Trying to outdo each other.
Oil companies can still make a lot of money, even when the price of oil is as low as $25 per barrel. Because they're making money off a lot of things from the time the oil comes out of the ground all the way up to the retail sale.

If Trump had limited the imports to the USA, that would've helped to drive the futures market up some, (not a lot) without giving them an excuse to go into a bust cycle. And it would've allowed US oil companies to keep US oil production up.

When the bust cycles start, oil producers lower production to help increase the futures prices. Stock prices are just an excuse used by oil companies to increase their prices.
When Biden stepped in, this is where the sneaky part of this whole charade begins. Had he just kept his mouth shut and not lied about "ending fossil fuels in the US," the US oil companies wouldn't have had a valid excuse to initiate their bust cycle.
Biden comes in and pretends to be anti oil. He shuts down some unused oil leases and a pipeline that is years away from completion (that's not even going to be used for gas or diesel in this country). Suddenly, as planned, the market kicks in and prices begin to rise. (Actually they were starting to rise before Biden even took office) Next thing you know, oil companies are sitting on drilling permits, contracted oil production from land owners with mineral rights are not getting much of their oil pumped from their production tanks. And the whole scenario starts taking shape.
It's the same exact thing that happens with every single solitary oil bust cycle.

And Biden played his part very well. The end result was record profits for the oil companies. Huge pay offs to oil investors. Russia and the Saudi's made out like Bandits. And behind the scenes, Biden is the oil industries "man of the year."
By the time the next election season starts, gas/oil prices will be down and Biden will get credit for it, by people who don't know how this charade was played out.

I've paid close attention to every boom and bust cycle since Reagan. My job, the jobs of my kids and a shit ton of friends livelihoods depended on it. It's how we knew when to buy a new truck, boat or plan for vacations. It doesn't matter who's party is in office or who the president is. The question is how long can they keep the charade going.

PS. Bust cycles always, and I mean ALWAYS end when renewables begin to start effecting oil profits. When the market for EV's and solar panels start a steady incline, suddenly oil production goes up and prices come down.

And here's another tid bit of info you might want to check out. It'll help piece together some of this puzzle for you. Check out how much oil subsidies will be going out soon. Tax dollars will be going to US oil companies in the billions soon. Even though they had record profits last year. And Biden will sign it over, as he's supposed to.

/——-/ NPR says otherwise.

/——-/ NPR says otherwise.

And you believe NPR? You probably believed Biden when he said he was going to end fossil fuels in the USA.
Even though environmentalist sued Biden to get those gulf oil leases closed. That's something that didn't make the news because they (Biden and the oil companies) didn't want anyone to know.

Lawsuit Challenges Biden’s Resumption of Oil, Gas Leasing on Public Lands

WASHINGTON— Climate and conservation groups filed a lawsuit late Tuesday challenging the Biden administration’s resumption of oil and gas leasing on public lands today — the first auctions since the president paused leasing shortly after taking office.

The lawsuit challenges the U.S. Bureau of Land Management’s approval of oil and gas lease sales this week across 128,510 acres of public land in Colorado, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Utah and Wyoming. More than 119,000 of those acres are in Wyoming, where sales begin today.

They did the same thing to the Gulf oil leases.

The supposed negative price (not actually negative) was after Trumps deal with Saudi, MX and US oil producers. This was coming regardless. So without restricting oil imports, the US oil companies were subjected to the supply and demand factors. But that's OK. Because it's actual market forces that should be where the prices are determined.
And why the government should stay out of it.
But if they're going to get involved, Trump should've taken steps to help protect US oil companies. Not allow them to be lumped into the same boat.
Trump was very loyal to Saudi. Way too loyal.
Fig1-1d0b58bbe2784a48819fb02717f19d7e.png

Last edited:

/——/ We’re talking about oil prices being in negative numbers, not Biden. Here’s another source, of course you could do your own reasearch. Oil prices went negative a year ago: Here's what traders have learned since

Us actual conservatives don't support Trump because he spends too much money and assaulted our 2A.
You liberal republicans don't even care about those two issues.

Us actual conservatives don't support Trump because he spends too much money and assaulted our 2A.
You liberal republicans don't even care about those two issues.
/———/ “Us actual conservatives”
Conservatives know how to construct grammatically correct phrases, but, nice try.

Yup, and MORE are sure to bail on trump soon.

Well, considering that they now have an option other than Trump, I'm guessing that Trump will continue to lose support bigly.

The only reason that Trump still has support was that nobody was willing to stand up and be a target. I'm guessing that Haley's announcement is gonna start a whole bunch of others. Hopefully though, it won't be a clown show like it was in 2016.

Forum List

Back