Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Donald Trump is a wonderful man and an exquisite leader. I would vote for him to be president for life. Then squash the enemy democrats as if he was the Hand of God.
306>232

I'm guessing this is the hand of God?

1670570650171.png

Wow. He has you guys terrified. Keep begging us to “move on” though. It is entertaining.

Curious how if Trump were really the weak point of the GOP they claim he is, they'd be begging us to keep him.

They ought to be more concerned about the Twitter Files right now revealing the election fraud sedition and corruption that has been going on for years between the government working with democrats in big tech to censor information to affect voter outcomes.

That is a crime of real insurrection punishable by a firing squad.

When will the Loyalist Decide to MOVE ON.........From this POS.

When will trump be shunned.
I believe most of the people in the nation have wised up already. I agree he has finished. I believe only his die-hard cult members follow him now. But I voted for April fool's Day to election day because he's such a fool.

Donald Trump is a wonderful man and an exquisite leader. I would vote for him to be president for life. Then squash the enemy democrats as if he was the Hand of God.
President for life, I think that only happens in places like Russia and North Korea. And those presidents don't last very long. Good luck with that idea, that shit just doesn't fly in America.

No. Just No.
He Conned You.

I have proof.

Do you wish to see the proof?
I have proof too. Is there some way I could get a message to you without making it public on here. Thanks again, Stan.

Wow. He has you guys terrified.

Keep begging us to “move on” though. It is entertaining.
Cons like Trump are nothing to be afraid of. It's the people who put their faith in the cons that is the problem. Sooner or later, hopefully sooner, they will all come to their senses.

Forum List

Back