Is Trump the 2nd Coming?

forkintheroad7

Gold Member
Apr 22, 2024
This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care
I feel Trump is the antichrist.

Trump has not repented and he definetly is not the Second Coming. There are theologians who have claimed Trump is the anti christ and have supported it wih scripture. But I don't know about all that. I'll just watch and see.

Okay, I am convinced you are a parody account of a Trump supporter.

Trump may be the only one who can save America from herself....
Well, I don't think we should put it that way because America is not.. the same as the elites who run it.

Trump is the only one who can save us from THEM, those weirdos in Congress. And the media that supports their ridiculous ways

Trump may be the only one who can save America from herself....

;) :thup:

1713824399871.png

Liar... you forever will be known as a liar here....
I could care less what an idiot like you thinks. Trump has stated that he does not seek forgiveness for his sins, and his works show his repudiation of Jesus Christ.

Forum List

Back