Is Trump the 2nd Coming?

this is insane, meaning the parts I actually understand.

and you cannot spell or use proper English grammar.

and just bc someone doesn't say "sorry" doesn't mean he is not repentant. And also, it is so Neanderthal to compare humans to animals (pigs).

Ever thought of growing up?

It doesn't hurt, I promise... not much anyhow. The world will thank u for it (well, not the lib world-----)

Trump said he never asks for forgiveness because he does nothing wrong.

That's why I specifically said in my post, "unless this has changed recently...." So I acknowledged the possibility that since the time of those interviews, he COULD have changed his mind on those things he said. I haven't seen him publicly change what he said... but as I said yesterday, all R presidents claim to be Christian, so words alone are not enough anyway, in my view. Personally I don't think any true Christians get to the highest office of the land. Keep in mind what the bible says about who the lowercase "god of this world" is. There is so much corruption and deception in this world, which is not only what the bible clearly stated, we can see that with our own eyes. (if we're paying attention.) Remember Jesus' words: "be wise as serpents and harmless as doves."
well, I never said Trump was Jesus Christ incarnate or anything remotely like that. But it is a hard job being president and the dude knows how to do that and WELL.

Meanwhile we have to put up with Methuselah Corn Pop Fake Catholic No Borders Let all the Freaks Come in

Right. Grifters know how to build skyscrapers and turn abandoned buildings into modern skating rinks and etc... etc

you let your hate "inform" you

and it shows

Trump didn't build any skyscrapers. He lost his shirt in rehabbing old buildings.

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

I tend to think that Trump is the one who will usher in the 2nd Coming

Yep

Ok, cue the accusations of Cult, Cult, Cult.

yawn

don't care
"Has repented?"

Are you fucking nuts? Trump is the anti-Christ!

Trump didn't build any skyscrapers. He lost his shirt in rehabbing old buildings.
lie

I've read books on this so you can't lie to me. Sorry, guess you will just have to move on to some uninformed poster. How sad.

Right. Grifters know how to build skyscrapers and turn abandoned buildings into modern skating rinks and etc... etc

you let your hate "inform" you

and it shows
And 11 bankruptcies, a massive bank fraud conviction for $435 million in damages, a personal sexual liability worth 83 million, in court for hush money and corruption because he could not keep his tiny dick in his trousers, banging stormy daniels when barron was n the whom.

Are you listening to yourself when you are writing.

you have to be the most uninformed poster I've encountered

and boy is that saying something!
The MAGA minions, who insist the election was stolen, are bat shit crazy.
They are enabling a demogogue fascist. They empower the demogogue fascist, Donald Trump.
Demogogue
a political leader who seeks support by appealing to the desires and prejudices of ordinary people rather than by using rational argument.

437033407_10225155577622141_5406181504064385165_n.jpg

This is what someone at another part of the forum said and even though I laughed, well, can anyone prove he is not?

Trump does everything Christians would expect a good president to do. He has his moral baggage from the past, and yet he appears to have repented. Regardless, he supports Christian causes and listens to their concerns.

Yep

yawn

don't care
"Has repented?"

says an anti-Christ
I'm Catholic. How could I possibly be an anti-Christ?

TRUMP

is the

answer

If the question is: Do you care about your country?

or Do you care about having an actual border and not letting strangers into our homeland

or... well, I could go on all day
Do you care about our country.
You care about Donald Trump more. You are in the Donald Trump cult.

10 Signs You're In A Cult

• The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

And 11 bankruptcies, a massive bank fraud conviction for $435 million in damages, a personal sexual liability worth 83 million, in court for hush money and corruption because he could not keep his tiny dick in his trousers, banging stormy daniels when barron was n the whom.

Are you listening to yourself when you are writing.
you could be sued for slander because none of this has been proven in a court of law (the Daniels thing).

But we all know how you libs like to DISTORT things and LIE your asses off in order to support your dear leaders, your dear baby murdering leaders.

How do you live w/ yourself?

"Has repented?"

I'm Catholic. How could I possibly be an anti-Christ?
You are CAtholic?

Where does it say in the Catechism to use the F word and infer people you interact with are nuts because they support a pro life candidate?

doesn't sound Catholic

So you support the fake Catholic Corn pop/Open Borders/Kill all the unborn....

Wow... you sound so Catholic!

Yep

yawn

don't care

No, he is a con man and a charlatan. He no more yeshua than Larry Flint. IF you are so brain dead to believe is, you deserve a special place in your hell.

you could be sued for slander because none of this has been proven in a court of law (the Daniels thing).

But we all know how you libs like to DISTORT things and LIE your asses off in order to support your dear leaders, your dear baby murdering leaders.

How do you live w/ yourself?
The bankrupticies, the libilities, they have all been proven in Court. The hush money is in court now and the allegations are open to public exposure.

What are you talking about? You sound loony.

And since when you nut jobs who smear everybody ever worry about court findings.

It looks like half of America (at least) is loony!

Trump is ahead in every poll except (last time I looked) WI where they are TIED.

WI must be where all the dummies go. Who would vote for Mr. IneptitudeDestroyBordersAnd the Unborn

I mean, WHO?

It looks like half of America (at least) is loony!

Trump is ahead in every poll except (last time I looked) WI where they are TIED.

WI must be where all the dummies go. Who would vote for Mr. IneptitudeDestroyBordersAnd the Unborn

I mean, WHO?
Actually, Trump will lose and he'll lose by a lot.

Between his convictions and how quickly he's mentally unravelling, the GOP will be looking for an exit ramp by July.

Forum List

Back