Trump "Moving On" Bingo. The dude is DONE. When will this be accepted?

When will Trump be Shunned? Choose Your Bingo Date. Meaning, NOT the (R) POTUS Nom.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
/——/ WOWZA edited man in the street interviews. If that doesn’t seal Trump’s Fate, nothing does.

Not edited. Cherry picked, maybe. But, he's got a large bunch of clueless people to choose from. BTW...............what is your quote from Trump on Truth Social supposed to prove? All I saw was Trump talking about himself in the 3rd person, telling everyone he's gonna stick around. Means nothing really, since his popularity has definitely started to wane with the GOP.

trump is an idiot....he turned off many back when with his mouth....he doesnt learn anything another reason why he lost...
But trump has an EGO that 25% of the Country Feeds.
trump just LOVES it when people Say Nice Things about Him.

It's happening.

Martys moving on.
Vote DeSantis.
9FF1E7C9-8E5F-4A6C-9EF1-AC4DF3432317.jpeg

The LIST of "I'm off the pos trump bandwagon' is growing.

with Trump falling at law enforcement's feet, it's time to find a real leader who will save America. suggest who do you want that to be, and we'll see if we arrive at a consensus!

Trump is done, inducted or not. Unfortunately the Republican Party still doesn’t seem to have realized they need to provide an alternative who is young, well-spoken and an ideological “Traditionalist Conservative” if they want the support of the Right-Wing voters. They still act as if they can get away with Democrat-lite quasi-Liberal candidates like Romney, McCain, etc…

Well, many have jumped the Ship.
Other holdouts will cave soon.

Who you guys got now?

Haley
DeSantis, not declared yet
Scott......Wavering, testing the waters......go against trump or NOT. Coward will drop out.
Hutchinson, Old School, doesn't have anything to lose from trump LIES.
Hogan, Old School, doesn't have anything to lose from trump LIES.
Ramaswamy.......who?
Stapleton....Who?????
Screenshot 2023-04-17 at 6.07.49 PM.png

Curious how if Trump were really the weak point of the GOP they claim he is, they'd be begging us to keep him.

They ought to be more concerned about the Twitter Files right now revealing the election fraud sedition and corruption that has been going on for years between the government working with democrats in big tech to censor information to affect voter outcomes.

That is a crime of real insurrection punishable by a firing squad.

The country needs a sane conservative party, and the Republican Party is never going to be that entity so long as Donald Trump is running it.

The country needs a sane conservative party, and the Republican Party is never going to be that entity so long as Donald Trump is running it.

Please.
(D) need to make sure biden doesn't run in 2024, just like pos trump.

I agree with both of you. The Republicans have lost their way ever since Trump took them over, and it doesn't seem to have any chance of improving in the near future.

I also think that Biden needs to let it go after he finishes this term. He's got too many accusations floating around him for him to be effective, and I also think that he's a bit too long in the tooth to be in office for another term.

Forum List

Back