Trump Hailed as 'Destroyer of America' on Russian State TV

I have no idea of his guilt or innocence, I will let the courts decide, Your meme was pure partisan BS making suppositions based on partisan wishful thinking. The right does it as well, Biden is a pedophile, is another stupid lie, but you idiots lie and then if anyone disagrees with you, you accuse them of being an extreme supporter for the other guy. It is a chicken shit way to go about avoiding issues. I would no more vote for Trump, than Biden, both are subpar old rich white guys on their death beds or lost on a stage. The two party system is a failure, the proof are our two candidates, dumb and dumber and you will be dummy and vote for them. lol!

So you have nothing. You cannot refute this story, nor can you try. You are prepared to send Hillary Clinton to jail for less than we have put out here.

And please bitch don’t use the “pay wall” excuse.
I asked for a legit link, dumb ass and he made a claim, not me, him, and he, not me, has to prove it, I asked for a legit media story and he could not provide one. He could not connect the dots on the meme and the claim, he made was loose unprovable BS. Sorry, Trump is innocent until proven guilty as is Biden and the stupid accusation they make on him, that is my take. You have lied to me several times, I called your ass out and you ran from threads and you ran, please unless you want to go back to the thread and admit you lied, fine, otherwise I have no reason to have a dialogue with someone who lies like Trump.

left wing commies rely on Russian state T.V. for information and they accuse republicans of collusion. Go figure.

Trump ran on opposition to sanctions on Russia, he can’t stop flattering Putin, he has nothing bad to say about their fascist regime and he tells European leaders that Ukraine will not get a single penny for their war effort against Russia.

What kind of moron do you have to be to not believe Russian propaganda when they say he is obviously their preferred candidate by a mile?

Last edited:
Enjoy hell, hater dupe functional moron scum...on average, everyone pays the same percentage in ALL TAXES. Tax the rich again and invest in America again duhh including cheap college and training Daycare healthcare great infrastructure and vacations.... like the rest of the modern world....
Stop trying to take MY money. Get down on your knees and beg me for your handout!

I asked for a legit link, dumb ass and he made a claim, not me, him, and he, not me, has to prove it, I asked for a legit media story and he could not provide one. He could not connect the dots on the meme and the claim, he made was loose unprovable BS. Sorry, Trump is innocent until proven guilty as is Biden and the stupid accusation they make on him, that is my take. You have lied to me several times, I called your ass out and you ran from threads and you ran, please unless you want to go back to the thread and admit you lied, fine, otherwise I have no reason to have a dialogue with someone who lies like Trump.
Such as, liar?

He's their number one guy.

This, on Russian state media, should be telling you trump people something.

But it won't.

Sigh.

/——/ Yeah, it tells us that Putin is scared shyless of another 4 years of Trump’s strong leadership. He wants Dementia Joe to push around.
But, I thought Trump was Putin’s puppet.

Franco you seem only generous with other people's money. I'm going to guess you are registered (D).
And duhhh, not a greedy dupe like you.... Only you dupes don't know the greedy GOP rich, especially the megarich, are getting away with murder and wrecking the middle class and the country....

Forum List

Back