Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.
Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?

But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?
he makes a good point, people aren't coming from those countries, because they aren't escaping. People are fleeing to the United States because they live in shit hole countres over run by leftist govts.

Where are the first world immigrants, besides the chinese people flocking in?
tenor.gif

I take it ya didn't like the latest round of poll numbers eh?

Aren't democrats employing the same tactic when they praise the entitlements of those same majority white countries?

Righht! Tommy !

because we need more people in America like this... chanting death to America, while the speaker is saying the entire System of America needs to be erradicated. There is no place on earth for it!

Most people coming in from the countries Trump meantioned are likely going to be college educated and immediately become a +++ to America, when we are now primarily only letting in millions, with little to no education, and also many being gang members ... people desperately needing housing, and taking it away from existing citizens... it becomes a big Minus to America.

So what is your major malfunction, Ahmed?

america's white working class are too lazy and entitled for employment. why does trump want more idle rich other than as country club members

Forum List

Back