Trump Hailed as 'Destroyer of America' on Russian State TV

So we are supposed to believe Russian "media" on this, but not on anything else?
Trump does, that's the problem....

Trump has taken Putin's word over his own intelligence agencies, praised him numerous times and accepted praise from him...

Trump sides with Putin over America and has shown it numerous times..

Trump has taken Putin's word over his own intelligence agencies, praised him numerous times and accepted praise from him...

Ah, The Narrative
Where were you on Obama's flexability with his pal Vlad?
Fucking hypocrisy from the demented LEFT is pathetic.
:rolleyes:

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Given the sheer volume involved, there's no way to identify Trump's worst comment with certainty. But it terms of domestic and global damage, that one is up there.

Trump has made zero (0) secret of his admiration of authoritarian leaders. Over and over and over and over. And the rubes back him every inch of the way. Then they pretend they don't.

This is a group pathology, and sadly the world has seen it before.

He's their number one guy.

This, on Russian state media, should be telling you trump people something.

But it won't.

Sigh.

What a stupid fucker you are. Did it ever occur to you that Russia actually wants Trump to lose because they much prefer Biden as president?

What about your share of the costs of living in a first world country? The roads, water and infrastructure aren’t free.

We do pay for it. I would be willing to bet that the vast majority of the ~50% of people that effectively pay no federal income tax in the US are Democrats. We know the poorest of the poor are OVERWHELMINGLY Democrats.

Biden's third-world flood will be the thing that destroys America.

Doubtful. The US has been flooded by "third-worlders" for most of its history.

Those who want pensions need workers... You want to be like Japan, stagnating to pay for pensions?

Given the sheer volume involved, there's no way to identify Trump's worst comment with certainty. But it terms of domestic and global damage, that one is up there.

Trump has made zero (0) secret of his admiration of authoritarian leaders. Over and over and over and over. And the rubes back him every inch of the way. Then they pretend they don't.

This is a group pathology, and sadly the world has seen it before.

As opposed to talking tough but giving them billions(Iran), or in the case of China, talking sweet and doing nothing. Yeah ok.

Trump has been a Putin buttboy for years. The Republican Party now has a substantial “Putin Caucus,” effectively an arm of the Putin propaganda machine.

Sure, Ignoramus troll...
If you do like trolling don’t do it to me first, idiot.

I have been ignoring your posts because you are mind numbing and stupid. Unless you respond to me, I don’t care what you think or what your stupid opinions are, hater dupe.

Sure they do, that’s why they invade countries when Democrats are in office. That’s why he endorsed Biden, makes perfect sense.
Putin “endorsed Biden” because he knows he is toxic to the American voter(well most of them not on the Cult anyway)

Forum List

Back