CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

Because it shows just how stupid you dupes are.

That made no sense at all.

You asked me to tell you about the stolen elections.

What stolen elections. I don't think any elections were declared stolen by those in legal authority.

Has anyone lost a seat or position because a court found the election was stolen ?

Can you please not say something "shows" how stupid others are when it only reveals it in you.

BTW: Folks this thread is about a claim that the right wants to "end democracy".

That made no sense at all.

You asked me to tell you about the stolen elections.

What stolen elections. I don't think any elections were declared stolen by those in legal authority.

Has anyone lost a seat or position because a court found the election was stolen ?

Can you please not say something "shows" how stupid others are when it only reveals it in you.
Derp…
I don’t blame you for seeking shelter in vagueness. One certainly can’t say that the Republican Party is making brilliant moves these days.

Derp…
I don’t blame you for seeking shelter in vagueness. One certainly can’t say that the Republican Party is making brilliant moves these days.

LOL

I am being very specific and you can't answer. Now, you are just being childish.

I would agree about the GOP.

I would also say that having Kamala Harris as a VP shows the democratic party is about on part with the GOP.

If you don’t get it then you don’t get it.
I only point to it. I don’t make you this way.

You don't do anything of substance.

You make foolish claims and don't have the manhood needed to admit you were wrong.

You don't answer questions about your claims.

There is no getting it. You seem to be connecting tides in Florida in 1950 to the average weight of apples in Washington in 2000.

You don't come off very bright at all.

And yet you show great hubris in the original comment I quoted.

LOL

I am being very specific and you can't answer. Now, you are just being childish.

I would agree about the GOP.

I would also say that having Kamala Harris as a VP shows the democratic party is about on part with the GOP.
You aren’t being specific at all. I’ve given you a glaring example. Hubris? No. Obvious to anyone not interested in defending such.

You don't do anything of substance.

You make foolish claims and don't have the manhood needed to admit you were wrong.

You don't answer questions about your claims.

There is no getting it. You seem to be connecting tides in Florida in 1950 to the average weight of apples in Washington in 2000.

You don't come off very bright at all.

And yet you show great hubris in the original comment I quoted.
Manhood?
You’re the one bleeding all over about hubris while denying that you aren’t a conservative.
Your team is dumb as shit. You know it too.
At least you’re smart enough to distance yourself from election denialism.

Manhood?
You’re the one bleeding all over about hubris while denying that you aren’t a conservative.
Your team is dumb as shit. You know it too.
At least you’re smart enough to distance yourself from election denialism.

Where did I say I was not conservative ?

Can you please stop making stuff up.

If your answer is "all conservatives" then you will have fully proven my point. (That you are not to smart)

Have at it.

F
Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
For one thing this country was founded as a constitutional Republic. Both parties are anti American at this point.

F

For one thing this country was founded as a constitutional Republic. Both parties are anti American at this point.

Not to mention the concept of federalism and a specific, purposeful, federal government (meaning they have clear tasks and are to stay out of everything else).

Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
Democracy advocates, at least in the form of modern partisan Democrats, create this response. They say, "Majority rules! If we have 51%, we get to fuck you blind!". To which sane people respond: "Ok. If that's how democracy works, then we have no use for your.democracy."

Steve Bannon gave a big amen to end democracy

GLo0Rg7WAAATEAB
GLpTmBEWgAEaKL7
GLpqweGXoAAGVO9
GLs8Nu5XQAAXchC

Last edited:

Forum List

Back