Trump Hailed as 'Destroyer of America' on Russian State TV

And duhhh, not a greedy dupe like you.... Only you dupes don't know the greedy GOP rich, especially the megarich, are getting away with murder and wrecking the middle class and the country....
Please, I paid umpteen times the amount of taxes this year as most of you deadbeat shoplifters on the left. Seriously, get down on your knees and beg me maybe I'll toss you some crumbs.

/——/ Yeah, it tells us that Putin is scared shyless of another 4 years of Trump’s strong leadership. He wants Dementia Joe to push around.
But, I thought Trump was Putin’s puppet.

You think that Putin is…afraid of a guy who calls him smart for invading Ukraine and who promises that as a POTUS he will not give a single penny to Ukraine for their war effort?

Follow up question…do you even think?

After shitting on 3 links you were given and didn't read.

Sealioning
They were all supposition with no proof of anything, now after getting humiliated he sics his little bitch on me. You can make all sorts of leaps but it doesn’t mean any of it is true, it’s like the stolen election BS, that is why no major media touched the story.

He's their number one guy.

This, on Russian state media, should be telling you trump people something.

But it won't.

Sigh.

I thought we weren’t supposed to believe anything that comes out of Russian media…

🤔

Forum List

Back