CPAC: Speaker pledges end of American democracy to wild applause.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Now MAGA are not even hiding their contempt for our democratic institutions.

As Maya Angelou said, “When someone shows you who they are, believe them.”

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.

Last edited:
Conservative activist Jack Posobiec joyfully hailed the “end of democracy” at the Conservative Political Action Conference, further emphasizing Republicans’ apparent desire to completely overthrow America as we know it.

Posobiec, who helped popularize the “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory, appeared at CPAC’s opening day on Wednesday. He spoke during a panel moderated by former White House adviser and white supremacist Steve Bannon.

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminated.
Canada is a democracy.

They've targeted me since I was 10 years old and ratted out a molesting teacher who was the brother of a cop.

Be careful what you wish for.

Posobiec, who helped popularize the “Pizzagate” conspiracy theory, appeared at CPAC’s opening day on Wednesday. He spoke during a panel moderated by former White House adviser and white supremacist Steve Bannon.

We are a Republic. The word democracy is not in the Constitution.
YOu called it.

bam-excited.gif

Note: I know one of the first posts from a MAGA will be we are not a democracy. Yes, that is the exact sentiment I would expect from someone who doesn't care if our democratic institutions are eliminatEd.

This is a very sad commentary on the complete ruination of conservative thought.
democracy is and has always been a horrible system that needs to die every where it exists,,

CPAC rented out a smaller place tan they've done before. And still many many empty seats.

We are a constitutional republic with democratic institutions. You all want to see the end of those democratic institutions, That is why you all cheer for its demise. MAGA can’t wait to dance on the grave of the US Constitution.
we dont have democratic institutions,, we have a democratic process for electing representatives,, and that will always stand,,

its dems that like to rule by EOs,,

Forum List

Back