Trump goes after Sessions over GOP congressmen indictments

The 'legal expert' you're citing is Trump's personal lawyer.
So that makes him a liar? He cited code 641, he didn't write the code. But you don't want to accept that inconvenient fact so in your twisted mind, code 641 doesn't exist (or count) because it was cited by Trump's attorney? Is that your argument?

The 'legal expert' you're citing is Trump's personal lawyer.
So that makes him a liar? He cited code 641, he didn't write the code. But you don't want to accept that inconvenient fact so in your twisted mind, code 641 doesn't exist (or count) because it was cited by Trump's attorney?

Jay Sekulow lying makes him a liar. He's lied for Trump before.

"I wasn't involved in the statement drafting at all nor was the President. I'm assuming that was between Mr. Donald Trump Jr. and his lawyers. I'm sure his lawyer was involved, that's how you do it. To put this on the President, I think, is absolutely incorrect."

The White House just got caught in a lie about the infamous Trump Tower meeting - CNNPolitics

Yet when submitting legal documents for the Mueller investigation, Trump's legal team admitted that Trump personally dictated the statement.

"You have received all of the notes, communications and testimony indicating that the President dictated a short but accurate response to The New York Times article on behalf of his son, Donald Trump, Jr.," the memo read.

Trump lawyers say he 'dictated' statement on Trump Tower meeting, contradicting past denials - CNNPolitics

Your 'legal expert' is a proven liar. And literally paid to lie by Donald Trump.

And that's your *sole* source on your claims?

Laughing......um, wow.

He's lied for Trump before.
Are you trying to say he's lying about code 641? You're gonna have to do better than that, snowflake.

I'm saying that the only 'legal expert' you can find to back your batshit theory is paid to lie by Donald Trump himself.

And that Jay Sekulow is a proven liar.

Nothing Comey shared was classified. So what else have you got?

Are you trying to say he's lying about code 641? You're gonna have to do better than that, snowflake.

I'm saying that the only 'legal expert' you can find to back your batshit theory is paid to lie by Donald Trump himself.

It's not a theory, dumbfuck, it's federal law. Comey broke the law. It has nothing to do with Sekulow's honesty but I realize all you can do is keep repeating the word "liar". It's all you've got for an argument.

Laughing......you're accusing Comey of 'embezzling' his own notes?

You're citing an embezzling statute....which has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim that anything Comey released was 'classified'.

And of course, you're also demonstrating the absurdity of using Trump's personal lawyer and paid liar as your sole 'legal expert'.
It doesn't matter whose notes they are, stupid. It's government property and he broke the law by giving them to a third party. Damn, you're dumb.

It's not a theory, dumbfuck, it's federal law. Comey broke the law. It has nothing to do with Sekulow's honesty but I realize all you can do is keep repeating the word "liar". It's all you've got for an argument.

Oh, its your dipshit theory that Comey violated said statute. With you laughably citing an *embezzling* statute as 'proof' of the release of classified information. Even your conspiracy is a confused, disjointed mess.

Thank you for once again demonstrating why no rational person would cite Trump's personal lawyer as their sole 'legal expert' on criminal law. Especially when the man is a proven paid liar.

Laughing......you're accusing Comey of 'embezzling' his own notes?

You're citing an embezzling statute....which has nothing to do with your ludicrous claim that anything Comey released was 'classified'.

And of course, you're also demonstrating the absurdity of using Trump's personal lawyer and paid liar as your sole 'legal expert'.
It doesn't matter whose notes they are, stupid. It's government property and he broke the law by giving them to a third party. Damn, you're dumb.

Says you, citing Trump's personal attorney - a proven paid liar.

With your entire batshit conspiracy about Comey releasing 'classified information' being to cite an embezzling statute that has nothing to do with classified information.

And Comey keeping a copy of his OWN NOTES is embezzling?

Laughing.....show us a single example of the embezzling statute ever applied in the laughable way you're insisting it must be. If that's clearly an example of embezzling, there will be dozens of similar prosecutions.

Show us one.

Even your conspiracy is a confused, disjointed mess.
To you, it is. But then you probably get confused tying your shoes.

I certainly wouldn't cite an embezzling statute as proof that 'classified information' was released.

Which puts me head and shoulders above the confused pseudo-legal mess of your claims.

With your only 'source' being a proven paid liar.....Trump's personal attorney.

Says you, citing Trump's personal attorney - a proven paid liar.
No, moron. Says Department of Justice. But keep posting the words "paid liar" and maybe it'll go away.

You're not citing the Justice Department, as they've never claimed Comey released anything classified. Or that Comey keeping a copy of his own notes was 'embezzlement'.

You're citing Trump's paid liar and personal lawyer Jay Sekulow.

And as for him being a 'paid liar', I've already demonstrated Jay Sekulow being paid to lie on behalf of Trump with direct quotes and citations of Trump's own filings with the Mueller investigation. You don't even dispute that Sekulow lied on Trump's behalf.

Your argument has collapsed. You've got no example of anyone ever being prosecuted for embezzlement keeping copies of their own notes. No one in the Justice Department charging or even alleging that Comey did anything illegal. And of course, your 'embezzlement' batshit has nothing to do with your ridiculous conspiracy that Comey released 'classified' anything.

You've abandoned your own argument.

You're not citing the Justice Department, as they've never claimed Comey released anything classified. Or that Comey keeping a copy of his own notes was 'embezzlement'.
I posted a link citing U.S. Code 641, you moron. It speaks for itself and Comey clearly violated the law.
And as for him being a 'paid liar', I've already demonstrated Jay Sekulow being paid to lie on behalf of Trump with direct quotes and citations of Trump's own filings with the Mueller investigation. You don't even dispute that Sekulow lied on Trump's behalf.
I don't have to dispute your attempts to distract. Just because I don't jump through your hoops doesn't make your claims accurate. You argue like a teenager.

I posted a link citing U.S. Code 641, you moron. It speaks for itself and Comey clearly violated the law.

It says nothing of your batshit claims that Comey released any classified information. With you failing gloriously to show us a single federal prosecution for 'embezzlement' for keeping a copy of your own notes.

The only one saying that keeping a copy of your own notes is a crime....is you. Citing Trump's paid liar.

Which might explain why the Republican led Justice Department hasn't even *accused* Comey of anything illegal. Let alone releasing classified information. Or, absurdly, 'embezzlement'.

You've abandoned your nonsense about the release of classified information completely. And well you should have. It was as silly as it was stupid.

I don't have to dispute your attempts to distract. Just because I don't jump through your hoops doesn't make your claims accurate. You argue like a teenager.

Distract? Its a direct impeachment of the credibility of your ONLY source; Trump's personal lawyer.

You didn't cite the Justice Department because no one in the Justice Department is accusing Comey of *anything* illegal.

Instead, you cited a man Trump personally pays to lie for him. With Jay Sekulow provably lying on Trump's behalf. And being paid to it.

Laughing.....so much for your latest batshit conspiracy.

And the OP is an example of the fact that Trump IS the fucking swamp

Why is Jeff Sessions firing off hurried, frivolous charges against GOP supporters of Trump right before the midterm election?

Forum List

Back