Trump goes after Sessions over GOP congressmen indictments

Meanwhile, Trump is flagrantly trying to obstruct actual investigations.
What has he obstructed?

He sent a very clear message to whomever replaces Sessions they better be willing to delay legal actions till after elections.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
First of all, there's no way he could get a replacement confirmed before the election. Use your head.
If he fired Sessions, Rosenstein would be the acting AG. You don't think things through very well, do you? He won't do it until AFTER the election. Now, what has Trump obstructed? And if that's the best you have, I'm gonna have to put you on ignore because I won't waste time on somebody of that caliber.

I meant any election, you fucking moron, not just the next one. Trump thinks that when the DOJ charges someone should be based on when the next election is.

and please, put me on ignore, the last thing I need is one more brainless Trump sheep to respond to.
Still can't tell me what he's obstructed, can you? :itsok:

Meanwhile, Trump is flagrantly trying to obstruct actual investigations.
What has he obstructed?

He sent a very clear message to whomever replaces Sessions they better be willing to delay legal actions till after elections.

First of all, there's no way he could get a replacement confirmed before the election. Use your head.
If he fired Sessions, Rosenstein would be the acting AG. You don't think things through very well, do you? He won't do it until AFTER the election. Now, what has Trump obstructed? And if that's the best you have, I'm gonna have to put you on ignore because I won't waste time on somebody of that caliber.

I meant any election, you fucking moron, not just the next one. Trump thinks that when the DOJ charges someone should be based on when the next election is.

and please, put me on ignore, the last thing I need is one more brainless Trump sheep to respond to.

Tell you what, first you show me where I said that he did, then I will be happy to show you where he did.

I will be waiting.

What has he obstructed?

Tell you what, first you show me where I said that he did, then I will be happy to show you where he did.

I will be waiting.
Skylar claimed he obstructed the investigation. I asked him what he obstructed and you tried to answer it for him in post #88 (and showed your stupidity). Now you're backpedaling. You suck at debating, dude, plus you're a fucking idiot.

I will be waiting.
Skylar claimed he obstructed the investigation. I asked him what he obstructed and you tried to answer it for him in post #88 (and showed your stupidity). Now you're backpedaling. You suck at debating, dude, plus you're a fucking idiot.

So, I never claimed that Trump obstructed! Thanks for coming clean.

So, are you going to put me on ignore like you promised or are you just one more lying piece of shit Trump ass licker?

I will be waiting.

So, are you going to put me on ignore like you promised or are you just one more lying piece of shit Trump ass licker?
So, you're saying Trump DIDN'T try to obstruct the investigation?

I will be waiting.

So, you are saying that you not putting me on ignore like you said you would? :290968001256257790-final:

I will be waiting.

So, you are saying that you not putting me on ignore like you said you would? :290968001256257790-final:
Can't answer, can you? Gee, how did I know? LMAO

I will be waiting.

So, you really are not going to put me on ignore like you said? So, you really are a lying piece of shit Trump ass licker.

I knew it all along.

Go ahead. Fire Sessions and kick your re-election goodbye. Voters will not stand for this.

I really doubt most voters care about Sessions getting fired or not except for Trump supporters that is. He's branded "an enemy of the people" and they instantly despise whomever they're told to despise like good little sheep. What voters would care about is when his replacement dismisses the special counsel so that won't happen before the mid-terms.

Normally I would agree but in this case I disagree. If Sessions is fired as a vehicle to protect Trump most non-aligned voters would see it as obstruction of justice. That is exactly why he is there through at least the midterms.

So, you really are not going to put me on ignore like you said? So, you really are a lying piece of shit Trump ass licker.

I knew it all along.
Yeah, I'm gonna put you on ignore as soon as I'm done bitch slapping you. You inserted yourself in my exchange with Skylar and got your ass handed to you. Answer the question or admit you're full of shit.

I knew it all along.
Yeah, I'm gonna put you on ignore as soon as I'm done bitch slapping you. You inserted yourself in my exchange with Skylar and got your ass handed to you. Answer the question or admit you're full of shit.

Still no ignore, what a lying little chicken shit you are.

Just put your head back up Trump's ass and wait for your next talking points email, you are starting to bore me

I thought that Trump was going to drain the swamp ?
Perhaps he wasnt thinking of all his friends who seem to comprise the swamp.

His behaviour should not shock any more but he continues to hit new lows every time he opens his mouth.
Who will be the new AG ? Manafort?? Hannity??

This dude will set things straight :)

9d5e4c83f1a08872a8e1607fbf67ccf3c33f0522.png

One half of the Laurel and Hardy team.

No, you don't agree. As you're demanding that Sessions go after Trump's political enemies.
No, I'm demanding he go after the obviously corrupt FBI and DOJ officials who have broken the law, regardless of whether they are political enemies or not. Sessions recuses himself from going after ANY Democrat despite plenty of incriminating evidence. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Sessions has said that you have to have evidence first. Apparently there is not plenty of incriminating evidence.

I knew it all along.

Still no ignore, what a lying little chicken shit you are.

Just put your head back up Trump's ass and wait for your next talking points email, you are starting to bore me
Not too bored to stop responding with childish remarks though, huh?

No, you don't agree. As you're demanding that Sessions go after Trump's political enemies.
No, I'm demanding he go after the obviously corrupt FBI and DOJ officials who have broken the law, regardless of whether they are political enemies or not. Sessions recuses himself from going after ANY Democrat despite plenty of incriminating evidence. Stop trying to put words in my mouth.

Sessions has said that you have to have evidence first. Apparently there is not plenty of incriminating evidence.
Comey admitted leaking classified information through his friend. That's enough evidence to indict him. Sessions has plenty of evidence against a number of intelligence agency officials, he's just afraid to do it.

If Sessions is fired as a vehicle to protect Trump most non-aligned voters would see it as obstruction of justice.
How would firing Sessions be obstruction of justice?

If the firing is done to get rid of Mueller then it is obstruction of justice. Remember the Saturday Night Massacre under Nixon.
That makes no sense. How is firing Sessions a way of getting rid of Mueller? And your Saturday Night Massacre reference is an apples to oranges comparison. Neither point makes sense.

Comey admitted leaking classified information through his friend. That's enough evidence to indict him. Sessions has plenty of evidence against a number of intelligence agency officials, he's just afraid to do it.
Trump leaked Israeli classified info to Russians Can we indict him ?? Don't bother I know the answer

If Sessions is fired as a vehicle to protect Trump most non-aligned voters would see it as obstruction of justice.
How would firing Sessions be obstruction of justice?

If the firing is done to get rid of Mueller then it is obstruction of justice. Remember the Saturday Night Massacre under Nixon.
That makes no sense. How is firing Sessions a way of getting rid of Mueller? And your Saturday Night Massacre reference is an apples to oranges comparison. Neither point makes sense.
By putting another AG in his place that can fire Mueller

Forum List

Back