Trump ex-Attorney General Bill Barr predicts Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis will be elected president in 2024

Has nobody pointed out yet that Ron DeSantis is way too short to be president?

I pointed it out a few weeks ago.

It's not fair, but it impacts the U.S voter for some reason in a manner that is a bit irrational IMO.

Of course DeSantis is betting on Trump being taken down and out of the running, and today's developments should be very satisfying to DeSantis.

But still not enough courage to declare his intentions.

When he does declare, Trump will have to have been taken down to a point of it being obvious that he can't crawl his way back.
Legally disqualified?
Suicide?
FBI/CIA extraordinary measures?
Illness or feigned illness.
Heart failure?

Maybe it's come time to start to consider the possibilities?

I can easily see DeSantis as the Republican nominee. He more than likely will be. Can he beat Biden? It’s certainly possible. Americans are always dumb enough to vote Republican. Their stupidity is something that will always have a tendency to show up in the worst of ways. I’m not even trying to say democrats are generally the answer. Republicans are just NEVER the answer. They are either evil, stupid as fuck, or both.

Trump is both. Plus, he whines like a little bitch.

DeSantis is intelligent but evil.

Last edited:
I can easily see DeSantis as the Republican nominee. He more than likely will be. Can he beat Biden? It’s certainly possible. Americans are always dumb enough to vote Republican. Their stupidity is something that will always have a tendency to show up in the worst of ways. I’m not even trying to say democrats are generally the answer. Republicans are just NEVER the answer. They are either evil, stupid as fuck, or both.

Trump is both. Plus, he whines like a bitch.

DeSantis is intelligent but evil.

Exhibit A as to why this nation is well and truly over.

Exhibit A as to why this nation is well and truly over.
Lol on right a rejection of your moronic orange cult leader is somehow an indication the nation is over. My god. You have really drank that orange kool-aid and are on board that comet UFO huh?

Lol on right a rejection of your moronic orange cult leader is somehow an indication the nation is over. My god. You have really drank that orange kool-aid and are on board that comet UFO huh?

I don't care what you think of it. We're over.

When half the nation thinks the other half is either evil or stupid, we're done. There's no coming back from that. It's immaterial whether you THINK we should be done or not. We are.

It's all over but the shouting--and I blame your nasty, relentless invective for it.

I don't care what you think of it. We're over.

When half the nation thinks the other half is either evil or stupid, we're done. There's no coming back from that. It's immaterial whether you THINK we should be done or not. We are.

It's all over but the shouting--and I blame your nasty, relentless invective for it.
I’m not talking about half of Americans being evil and/or dumb. I’m talking about republicans in office. American citizens are relatively dumb on their own though. They just aren’t evil.

I’m not talking about half of Americans being evil and/or dumb. I’m talking about republicans in office. American citizens are relatively dumb on their own though. They just aren’t evil.

No politicians are to be trusted. Our founders understood this which is why they set up the system they did--the one you're trying to tear down

No politicians are to be trusted. Our founders understood this which is why they set up the system they did--the one you're trying to tear down
Lol the founders very much designed a system that facilitated politicians governing over us. This doesn’t have to be a bad thing, but you probably might want to ask yourself why you’re so sure the founders were infallible in comparison to politicians in general.

Lol the founders very much designed a system that facilitated politicians governing over us. This doesn’t have to be a bad thing, but you probably might want to ask yourself why you’re so sure the founders were infallible in comparison to politicians in general.

Red herring rejected. The bar is not "infallible". The bar is workable, successful. And a representative republic has been and can be very successful--until your ilk come in and muck it up

Red herring rejected. The bar is not "infallible". The bar is workable, successful. And a representative republic has been and can be very successful--until your ilk come in and muck it up
I mean you can use any word you want. You’re still putting the founders on this pedastal over politicians in general. You really shouldn’t.

I mean you can use any word you want. You’re still putting the founders on this pedastal over politicians in general. You really shouldn’t.

I put no men on pedestals. That's your bag, not mine.

They set up a system that works better than any other on earth. But it's not Utopia, and the children among us just can't handle that. So for the lack of Perfect, they destroy the Great.

Happy? Proud?

I put no men on pedestals. That's your bag, not mine.

They set up a system that works better than any other on earth. But it's not Utopia, and the children among us just can't handle that. So for the lack of Perfect, they destroy the Great.

Happy? Proud?
Umm well, yeah the system they set up was pretty good. The best on the planet? That’s definitely debatable. Either way, the GOP completely fucked it up in more ways than one.

FbKbPBDUYAIJFq7

Forum List

Back