Gov. DeSantis to campaign with President Trump...

Comment: In another blow to Never Trumpers, in the shadow of Bill Barr admitting a vote for Trump is a vote for conservative victory... Former presidential candidate and Never Trumper favorite Gov. DeSantis met with President Trump to hash out their differences and join forces to solidify President Trump's major advantage in the 2024 election by campaigning together and separately for Trump's victory.

View attachment 939573

2024/04/28/us-news/desantis-to-campaign-for-trump-after-pair-meet-in-florida
Good. Time to unify and get rid of the SlimeoCrats.

DeSantis was the number one choice of the Never Trumpers.

Not saying DeSantis is a Never Trumper.

Governor DeSantis endorsed President Trump when he dropped out of the Primary.

DeSantis is Trump light, the never Trumpers did not like him any more than Trump

DeSantis is Trump light, the never Trumpers did not like him any more than Trump

Comment: In another blow to Never Trumpers, in the shadow of Bill Barr admitting a vote for Trump is a vote for conservative victory... Former presidential candidate and Never Trumper favorite Gov. DeSantis met with President Trump to hash out their differences and join forces to solidify President Trump's major advantage in the 2024 election by campaigning together and separately for Trump's victory.

View attachment 939573

They plan on calling it

The No "H" Tour

No "H" as in Honor or Honesty

the GOP is exactly like the WWE.
Rhonda DePandering made a swerve in the primary KAYFABE
Pretending to go a Heel anti-Trumper but now that Spring Sling is over he's sworn his fealty to "The Boss" and is again loved by the moronic fans.

Not if he wants to win it shouldn't.

If he wants to win he needs to fight fire with fire and find a competent VP with broad appeal. This is particularly important for him due to the media campaigning against him for 8 years.
He needs to find someone with appeal in a swing state.

DeSantis should be Trump's VP pick.
I think so also. I read DeSantis's book and he did amazing things for FL

He doesn't let the left get to him or certainly not to the point of caving. He basically gives the left a huge middle finger.

It's awesome. And he is likely the most pro life governor or one of them

Yet he won by a landslide as governor.

So much for that thing about the issue of abortion ruining Rs chances. I think it's largely bs. CA and OR and other states are already so pro abortion, and if we notice, no R has won in those states in a long time. I think their elections are rigged. I honestly think they are, just like the 2020 pres election was. Cheating was likely tried in those states first, to see if it could work nationally. I don't have substantial proof... but I have evidence.

Before DeSantis ran against President Trump in the primary I would have agreed whole heatedly.

It's going to be a tough row to hoe rebuilding that trust.
I don't think so. It's not like Trump or DeSantis or anyone else in the political world doesn't understand politics.

they know when one of their own is fighting to be Numero Uno and therefore saying [whatever.. fill in the blanks] that doesn't sound charitable or flattering or whatever

View attachment 939573

Will he have to remove his shoe lifts to have better access when he plants his face up Trump's ass?

Forum List

Back