Trump Destroys US Dollar Dominion

Who the hell is Michael Hudson? Democrats gave us the mess in Korea that remains unstable for more than a half century at a cost of around 50,000 lives lost in three years. Democrats gave us Vietnam and the insane strategy that could win every battle and still lose the freaking war. Bill Clinton bombed Yugoslavia when he was literally caught with his pants down and Barry Hussein destabilized Libya when it was no longer a threat.
Michael Hudson (economist) - Wikipedia

"Michael Hudson
(born March 14, 1939) is an American economist, Professor of Economics at the University of Missouri–Kansas City and a researcher at the Levy Economics Institute at Bard College, former Wall Street analyst, political consultant, commentator and journalist.

"He is a contributor to The Hudson Report, a weekly economic and financial news podcast produced by Left Out. Paul Craig Roberts argues that he is the best contemporary economist.

"Hudson graduated from the University of Chicago(B.A., 1959) and New York University (MA, 1965, PhD, 1968) and worked as a balance of payment economist in Chase Manhattan Bank (1964–1968).

"He was assistant professor of economics at the New School for Social Research (1969–1972) and worked for various governmental and non-governmental organizations as an economic consultant (1980s–1990s).

"Hudson has extensively studied economic theories of many schools, including Physiocracy, classical political economy (Adam Smith, David Ricardo and Karl Marx, among others), neoclassical, Keynesian, post-Keynesian, Modern Monetary Theory and many others.

"He identifies himself as a Marxist economist, though his interpretation of Marx is almost unique to him and differs from other major Marxists."

IOW he discredits himself
IOW he discredits himself
I think Hudson views Marx as one of the most qualified critics of capitalism who's ever lived.

Would you have any reason to disagree?

Marx | Michael Hudson

"Michael Hudson Peking University, School of Marxist Studies May 5-6, 2018 Volumes II and III of Marx’s Capital describe how debt grows exponentially, burdening the economy with carrying charges.
1394950274618.jpg

"This overhead is subjecting today’s Western finance-capitalist economies to austerity, shrinking living standards and capital investment while increasing their cost of living and doing business."

Can you imagine a day when the US will be on the receiving end of economic sanctions?

Exactly what many said when our GND exceeded our GNP.....~S~
Public debt is a major threat to the US economy, but we have seen worse and survived:

Because we PAID THEM DOWN with big taxes and 5% annual GDP growth.

We now have more tax cuts than ever and can't break 3%
More taxes always equal a worse GDP....

If that was actually true we would set taxes at zero and just run up the debt.

But of course it isn't true and when you chronically under-tax you will sooner or later shoot interest rates through the roof and default from there, making all that low-tax paying result in a HUGE long term economic contraction.

Thats where we are currently headed...though our clown POTUS has little concern because looking past his own nose is just not in his constitution.

Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be out of office by then
More taxes always equal a shitty economy

That's exactly what the OP's article is doing. That's what "dollar hegemony" means.

It's just another regurgitation of old, leftist, anti-American claptrap that has been around for decades
How long do you expect the US military empire to survive?
The-World-to-Come-850x654.jpg

"'A society becomes totalitarian when its structure becomes flagrantly artificial,' George Orwell wrote. 'That is when its ruling class has lost its function but succeeds in clinging to power by force or fraud.” Our elites have exhausted fraud. Force is all they have left.'"
The World to Come

As long as Americans can shoot dead nuts, bitch. I know I can, and about 98 others as well.

Any more stupid questions, Commie fuck?

That's exactly what the OP's article is doing. That's what "dollar hegemony" means.

It's just another regurgitation of old, leftist, anti-American claptrap that has been around for decades

"'A society becomes totalitarian when its structure becomes flagrantly artificial,' George Orwell wrote. 'That is when its ruling class has lost its function but succeeds in clinging to power by force or fraud.” Our elites have exhausted fraud. Force is all they have left.'"
The World to Come

As long as Americans can shoot dead nuts, bitch. I know I can, and about 98 others as well.

Drink More Milk
trump-pence-pussies.jpg

Gun Pussy.

The World to Come

Drink More Milk
trump-pence-pussies.jpg

Gun Pussy.

I can defeat you with intellect, physically, or with firearms. PS: "Physically" includes blades.

I suggest you fuck with someone else, because I will fuck you up. You never was to mess with the likes of me, boy.

grouping2.JPG

Take note of how small those targets are and how big your head is, k? Those targets are your eyeball size or smaller. The 1st 3 from 12 to 3, I was just dialing it in. It got there! :113:

Last edited:

The World to Come

Drink More Milk
trump-pence-pussies.jpg

Gun Pussy.

I can defeat you with intellect, physically, or with firearms. PS: "Physically" includes blades.

I suggest you fuck with someone else, because I will fuck you up. You never was to mess with the likes of me, boy.

View attachment 243941

Take note of how small those targets are and how big your head is, k? Those targets are your eyeball size or smaller. The 1st 3 from 12 to 3, I was just dialing it in. It got there! :113:

ever-look-at-an-internet-tough-guy-and-be-like-bitch.jpg

You mad, Bitch?

For decades the "deep states" of elite capitalist nations assumed the only threat to their continued economic pillage and plunder came from the political left.

And then came Trump.

"FEBRUARY 1, 2019
Trump’s Brilliant Strategy to Dismember U.S. Dollar Hegemony
by
MICHAEL HUDSON

"The end of America’s unchallenged global economic dominance has arrived sooner than expected, thanks to the very same Neocons who gave the world the Iraq, Syria and the dirty wars in Latin America.

"Just as the Vietnam War drove the United States off gold by 1971, its violent regime change warfare against Venezuela and Syria – and threatening other countries with sanctions if they do not join this crusade – is driving European and other nations to create their alternative financial institutions..."

"The Neocons who Trump has appointed are accomplishing what seemed unthinkable not long ago: Driving China and Russia together – the great nightmare of Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

"They also are driving Germany and other European countries into the Eurasian orbit, the 'Heartland' nightmare of Halford Mackinder a century ago.

"The root cause is clear: After the crescendo of pretenses and deceptions over Iraq, Libya and Syria, along with our absolution of the lawless regime of Saudi Arabia, foreign political leaders are coming to recognize what world-wide public opinion polls reported even before the Iraq/Iran-Contra boys turned their attention to the world’s largest oil reserves in Venezuela: The United States is now the greatest threat to peace on the planet."
_102401645_tv031779980.jpg

If you understood geopolitics, russia and china arent being driven together. That's what you're told to believe on the surface. Inserting the vietnam war as a precursor to the death of the dollar is another laugher. That was all started with the creation of the fed in 1912/13 under wilson. The next currency reset will be worldwide in digital form.
If you understood geopolitics, russia and china arent being driven together. That's what you're told to believe on the surface
Can you imagine a day when the US will be on the receiving end of economic sanctions?
fr-chart-1-768x436.jpg

Trump’s Economic Sanctions Have Cost Venezuela About $6bn Since August 2017

"Since gaining control over the global reserve currency, first through the Bretton Woods agreement and later through the introduction of the Petrodollar, the U.S. has often used the platform as an economic weapon to cut off nations they do not agree with from having access to dollars and to banking systems.

"However beginning in 2016, first in China and then later in Russia, the two largest banking and energy economies have themselves already implemented their own alternatives to SWIFT, and thus have lessened the effects economic sanctions have had on their countries.

"Should Europe be able to both use the Euro as a primary trade payment currency, and also implement their own SWIFT alternative, the power Washington has over most of the world's monetary systems will have evaporated to the point where one day they themselves could become the victim of economic isolation, and where the dollar simply disappears as the accepted reserve currency."

End of dollar hegemony ramping up as Germany's Foreign Minister calls for independent EU alternative to SWIFT ~ Shotgun Economics

Venezuela, Cuba and Iran should definitely do that.

Public debt is a major threat to the US economy, but we have seen worse and survived:

But of course it isn't true and when you chronically under-tax you will sooner or later shoot interest rates through the roof and default from there, making all that low-tax paying result in a HUGE long term economic contraction.

Thats where we are currently headed...though our clown POTUS has little concern because looking past his own nose is just not in his constitution.

Trump is reportedly not worried about a massive US debt crisis as he'll be out of office by then

No dummy, it doesn't.

See 50's 60's and 90's.

We need to get moving towards solvency, while there is still time.

Last edited:

After WWII when US GDP topped five percent the private sector faced no international competition. The industrial infrastructure of the US homeland was untouched by that conflict, and its economy was booming. Much has changed since 1945, and I don't think the private, for-profit sector is capable of responding today as it once did.

This Radical Plan to Fund the ‘Green New Deal’ Just Might Work

"This Radical Plan to Fund the ‘Green New Deal’ Just Might Work
A network of public banks could fund the Green New Deal in the same way President Franklin Roosevelt funded the original New Deal"

Printing money to waste on a Green New Deal?
Wow!
That's double the stupidity of just wasting tax payer dollars on a Green New Deal.

For decades the "deep states" of elite capitalist nations assumed the only threat to their continued economic pillage and plunder came from the political left.

And then came Trump.

"FEBRUARY 1, 2019
by
MICHAEL HUDSON

"The end of America’s unchallenged global economic dominance has arrived sooner than expected, thanks to the very same Neocons who gave the world the Iraq, Syria and the dirty wars in Latin America.

"Just as the Vietnam War drove the United States off gold by 1971, its violent regime change warfare against Venezuela and Syria – and threatening other countries with sanctions if they do not join this crusade – is driving European and other nations to create their alternative financial institutions..."

"The Neocons who Trump has appointed are accomplishing what seemed unthinkable not long ago: Driving China and Russia together – the great nightmare of Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski.

"They also are driving Germany and other European countries into the Eurasian orbit, the 'Heartland' nightmare of Halford Mackinder a century ago.

"The root cause is clear: After the crescendo of pretenses and deceptions over Iraq, Libya and Syria, along with our absolution of the lawless regime of Saudi Arabia, foreign political leaders are coming to recognize what world-wide public opinion polls reported even before the Iraq/Iran-Contra boys turned their attention to the world’s largest oil reserves in Venezuela: The United States is now the greatest threat to peace on the planet."

If you understood geopolitics, russia and china arent being driven together. That's what you're told to believe on the surface. Inserting the vietnam war as a precursor to the death of the dollar is another laugher. That was all started with the creation of the fed in 1912/13 under wilson. The next currency reset will be worldwide in digital form.
If you understood geopolitics, russia and china arent being driven together. That's what you're told to believe on the surface
fr-chart-1-768x436.jpg

"Since gaining control over the global reserve currency, first through the Bretton Woods agreement and later through the introduction of the Petrodollar, the U.S. has often used the platform as an economic weapon to cut off nations they do not agree with from having access to dollars and to banking systems.

"However beginning in 2016, first in China and then later in Russia, the two largest banking and energy economies have themselves already implemented their own alternatives to SWIFT, and thus have lessened the effects economic sanctions have had on their countries.

"Should Europe be able to both use the Euro as a primary trade payment currency, and also implement their own SWIFT alternative, the power Washington has over most of the world's monetary systems will have evaporated to the point where one day they themselves could become the victim of economic isolation, and where the dollar simply disappears as the accepted reserve currency."

End of dollar hegemony ramping up as Germany's Foreign Minister calls for independent EU alternative to SWIFT ~ Shotgun Economics

How about the EU, China, and Russia?

"With President Trump causing extreme chaos and consternation to Europe once again by threatening them with economic sanctions if they continue to trade with Iran, on Aug. 21 the Foreign Minister of Germany proposed that the EU begin plans to disconnect from the U.S. and dollar hegemony by creating its own alternative to SWIFT."

TRUMPPOSTER-maga-8x10_1200x1200.png

Never Underestimate Comrade Trump.

And then came Trump.

"FEBRUARY 1, 2019
by
MICHAEL HUDSON

fr-chart-1-768x436.jpg

"With President Trump causing extreme chaos and consternation to Europe once again by threatening them with economic sanctions if they continue to trade with Iran, on Aug. 21 the Foreign Minister of Germany proposed that the EU begin plans to disconnect from the U.S. and dollar hegemony by creating its own alternative to SWIFT."

TRUMPPOSTER-maga-8x10_1200x1200.png

Never Underestimate Comrade Trump.

Sorry, nobody wants to hold Rubles or Yuan.

After WWII when US GDP topped five percent the private sector faced no international competition. The industrial infrastructure of the US homeland was untouched by that conflict, and its economy was booming. Much has changed since 1945, and I don't think the private, for-profit sector is capable of responding today as it once did.

A network of public banks could fund the Green New Deal in the same way President Franklin Roosevelt funded the original New Deal"

Wow!
That's double the stupidity of just wasting tax payer dollars on a Green New Deal.
Wow!
That's double the stupidity of just wasting tax payer dollars on a Green New Deal
Think Wealth Tax
koch-brothers-carbon-pollution-cartoon.jpg

Wow!
Wow!
That's double the stupidity of just wasting tax payer dollars on a Green New Deal
Think Wealth Tax

Excellent!
All the Dem candidate should run on that platform.
Plus banning guns and unlimited illegal immigration.

No dummy, it doesn't.

See 50's 60's and 90's.

Na, not really
Taking money from people unnecessarily never helps any economy

No dummy, it doesn't.

See 50's 60's and 90's.

Na, not really

What is "not really" dumbass? It's a fact that we taxed more in those decades and had strong economy.

And it WAS no less nescessary than having a long term balanced budget is nescessary.

Wow!
Wow!
Think Wealth Tax

Excellent!
Excellent!
18-trump-2020.w700.h700.jpg

Trump Can Win in 2020. But History Tells Us It Won’t Be Easy.

No dummy, it doesn't.

See 50's 60's and 90's.

Na, not really

What is "not really" dumbass? It's a fact that we taxed more in those decades and had strong economy.

And it WAS no less nescessary than having a long term balanced budget is nescessary.
Na, not really

No dummy, it doesn't.

See 50's 60's and 90's.

Na, not really

Na, not really

What is "not really"? Strong growth in 50's, 60's and 90s? Or higher tax rates during those decades?

Can answer a simple question or are you too much of an idiot to keep up a straight forward conversation?

Forum List

Back