Trump declares 'historic day for peace' as he presides over signing of Middle East deals

Nations nobody can find on a map with almost no military are pledging not to attack someone. Eath-shaking!
So we should not do it? What do you have against Israel?

On a scale of 1-10, how important would you rate this agreement?
5...it’s a good start. Shows that other Muslim nations should not feel alone when dealing with Israel but we ll see if it accomplishes that.
5...from a blob worshiper.
Worshipper? You’re such an evil human. You’re the one who worships the party that believes that biological males may identify as females. Whacko.
Israel will be Jewish and exist forever

1080x360.jpg

Nations nobody can find on a map with almost no military are pledging not to attack someone. Eath-shaking!

5...it’s a good start. Shows that other Muslim nations should not feel alone when dealing with Israel but we ll see if it accomplishes that.
Worshipper? You’re such an evil human. You’re the one who worships the party that believes that biological males may identify as females. Whacko.

Tissue?

Tissue?
Deflection?

Tissue?
Deflection?

You sounded as if you were about to cry. I was being helpful

You, a blob worshiper, gave it a 5 on a scale of 10 in importance. That says all that need be said about how minor an "accomplishment" this is. You're what they call a useful idiot.

Tissue?
Deflection?

You, a blob worshiper, gave it a 5 on a scale of 10 in importance. That says all that need be said about how minor an "accomplishment" this is. You're what they call a useful idiot.
It is a 5 but could be higher if KSA is next. You seem triggered with your petty insults? Why? Because I disagree with you politically? Sad. Take a Midol and relax. Maybe identify as a man for a day?

Tissue?
Deflection?

It is a 5 but could be higher if KSA is next. You seem triggered with your petty insults? Why? Because I disagree with you politically? Sad. Take a Midol and relax. Maybe identify as a man for a day?

Perhaps you should act like a man and not a bitch.

Just a thought.

KSA or Iran would actually be an accomplishment. This was something that clearly was done for election purposes and I'm sure in a few years we'll learn what concessions your lord and master gave to get this good publicity.

Let me guess...you can't imagine your messiah doing such a thing...right?

Tissue?
Deflection?

Perhaps you should act like a man and not a bitch.

Just a thought.

KSA or Iran would actually be an accomplishment. This was something that clearly was done for election purposes and I'm sure in a few years we'll learn what concessions your lord and master gave to get this good publicity.

Let me guess...you can't imagine your messiah doing such a thing...right?
That’s why it is a “5”...if KSA doesn’t come on board it becomes a “2” if they do it becomes a “9”. For now it is not yet complete so it is a 5. I am a Jew so this is also personal to me. How am I acting like a bitch? LOL....do tell. You seem triggered. Need a safe space? Maybe you should identify as a logical person? See how that goes for you.

WATCH NOW: Trump presiding over signing of peace agreements between Israel and Gulf nations
HISTORIC DEALS SEALED: LIVE NOW

WATCH NOW: Trump presiding over signing of peace agreements between Israel and Gulf nations

View attachment 388982

:p

How does Trump NOT receive the Nobel Peace prize for this epic agreement?

Exactly right! I would like to know too!

UAE and Bahrain each only have a citizen population of around one million people. Their countries are like a small pimple on the edge of the huge Arabian peninsula.
But the loom media makes it into a monumental event of epic proportions. ... :cuckoo:

As you know, that's because it is a monumental event. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama could not do one of these peace agreements, much less two in eight years. Then again, prior to becoming President, the only thing President Obama had negotiated was the seating chart at an ACORN meeting.

Sour-Grapes-Central-M.jpg

Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama could not do one of these peace agreements, much less two in eight years. Then again, prior to becoming President, the only thing President Obama had negotiated was the seating chart at an ACORN meeting.
Why are you directing a post to me about Obozo? ... :dunno:

Forum List

Back