Trump declares 'historic day for peace' as he presides over signing of Middle East deals

Just thunk...a coalition of arab nations standing with israel...and israel standing with them.
Standing with each other? Exchanging ambassadors is standing together?

Really, it looks to me as though the IMPOTUS has attempted to buy some election PR by selling Israel down the river with F-35s for the UAE and a halt on Israeli land thefts.

GOD BLESS!

1600225108620.png
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Nations nobody can find on a map with almost no military are pledging not to attack someone. Eath-shaking!

Yes. it is a historic event. Regardless of whether someone is a Democrat, Republican, or whatever, this is huge and a great thing not just for America but the entire world.

I realize you are so consumed by hate for a great president that he could walk on water and you would scream with hate that he could not swim.

Comment:
Iran held up Obama for $1.5 billion and all he got was a deal that had more holes in it than my spaghetti colander and a stinkin Tee shirt.
Trump in less than four years established the American Embassy in Jerusalem, detroyed ISIS, killed Al Baghdadi, and Suleimani and now has convinced the UAE and Bahrain to sign the Abraham Accord with Israel.
Now that's strong foreign policy for a new sheriff in town.

XXXXXXXXXXXX​

Trump HAS to start pushing his successes and focus on his drive to ensure reasonable Justice Reform, peace in the M.E, ensuring NATO is well funded to AVOID conflict (but be prepared if it happens) and contrast that with Bidens 47 years.

Every time I hear him talk about being tough and what have you, I know he risks losing some Independents. He HAS to hold the line. Citizens of the world want optimism. Trump should be constantly promoting this and contrasting his POSITIVE goals for America, vs those who want anarchy, China First and constant wars.

THIS is his path to the W.H. He constantly goes on his "tough talk", as if he is concerned people will view him as weak. That's not what he needs. Stay positive. Compare his 4 year record with lifelong career politicians. Let citizens see and hear for themselves what a businessman who loves his country can do.

I KNOW this is a big deal for Trump and Independents because CBC and BBC are not carrying it on their website. Trump needs to be positive, and hit with broad strokes "toughness".

~~~~~~
The biased Quisling Fifth Column Media is too busy trying to smear Trump and claim he's unfit to be president to allow the citizen of America the privilege of seeing the achievements and progress president Donald Trump has made...

UAE and Bahrain each only have a citizen population of around one million people. Their countries are like a small pimple on the edge of the huge Arabian peninsula.
But the loom media makes it into a monumental event of epic proportions. ... :cuckoo:

As you know, that's because it is a monumental event. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama could not do one of these peace agreements, much less two in eight years. Then again, prior to becoming President, the only thing President Obama had negotiated was the seating chart at an ACORN meeting.

Sour-Grapes-Central-M.jpg
Monumental....LOL

UAE and Bahrain each only have a citizen population of around one million people. Their countries are like a small pimple on the edge of the huge Arabian peninsula.
But the loom media makes it into a monumental event of epic proportions. ... :cuckoo:

As you know, that's because it is a monumental event. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama could not do one of these peace agreements, much less two in eight years. Then again, prior to becoming President, the only thing President Obama had negotiated was the seating chart at an ACORN meeting.

Sour-Grapes-Central-M.jpg
Monumental....LOL
It’s a huge day for Jews who care about Israel

Just thunk...a coalition of arab nations standing with israel...and israel standing with them.
Standing with each other? Exchanging ambassadors is standing together?

Really, it looks to me as though the IMPOTUS has attempted to buy some election PR by selling Israel down the river with F-35s for the UAE and a halt on Israeli land thefts.
No
Both nations have had secret dealings for many years and have never shown any hostility
Israeli pilots are the best in the world

I love watching the never-Trumpers pissing and shitting themselves over this, trying to act as though this is no big deal.

This is monumental.

Trump will be awarded the Nobel Price, and it incenses the left that it won't be for his skin color (as it was with the boy king).

I can't wait to see the never-Trumpers writhing in emotional pain for the duration of Trump's second term...

I love watching the never-Trumpers pissing and shitting themselves over this, trying to act as though this is no big deal.

This is monumental.

They would be awestruck & speechless if saint obama had done it. They'd be on their knees praying to him right now!

But obama was busy with reggie love-balls behind manchells back.

Forum List

Back