Live: Signing of Abrahamic Accords

rylah

Gold Member
Jun 10, 2015
i24NEWS presents 2 days of live coverage after PM Netanyahu arrives in Washington to sign peace deal with the UAE.

The highlight will be celebratory live coverage of the signing ceremony at the White House, in the presence of President Donald Trump, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Foreign Minister Abdullah bin Zayed of the UAE, and Abdullatif Al Zayani, Foreign Minister of Bahrain, on Tuesday, September 15.

The special coverage begins Monday, September 14, on all three i24NEWS channels. The i24NEWS current affairs programs will host commentators and analysts who will discuss and analyze the details of the normalization treaty and its effects on the Middle East. Throughout the day, the i24NEWS hourly news flashes will be extended to include live reports from various key locations, along with in-depth stories and on-air analysis. All the celebratory events and speeches will be broadcast live, with simultaneous translation, for the benefit of i24NEWS viewers.

i24NEWS correspondents will report from various key locations around the world – the White House lawn, a special outdoor studio in Jerusalem, the heart of Dubai, Paris, Ramallah, and from the i24NEWS studios in Jaffa.

Live streaming here:

(Comment)

This is a historically significant moment and highly symbolic,
those who minimize it to mere US election campaign don't get the half of it.
And that said, one cannot downplay the help of the current US administration reaching a breakthrough.

I suggest this thread to be about the specific details of the agreement,
reactions and developments on the ground and around the world.

Last edited:
I am glad there is a treaty.

There is no peace deal, because there is no war.

I am glad there is a treaty.

There is no peace deal, because there is no war.
UAE is part of the Arab League,
has been at war with Israel since the day of its re-constitution.

There's actually no word for 'peace' in Arabic,
the word salam comes from the same root as islam meaning submission.

So such terms serve the western audience,
the term specifically used in Arabic for the 'Abrahamic Accords' is tatbiyah - formal normalization.

Last edited:
rylah, please do not pretend to be an expert on this issue. You are not. This is a treaty that has nothing to do with ending a war. It is a treaty between Israel and some Arabs who wised up.

rylah, please do not pretend to be an expert on this issue. You are not. This is a treaty that has nothing to do with ending a war. It is a treaty between Israel and some Arabs who wised up.

Oh, look at Jake trying to be an expert. Perhaps you need to go back and read up on the Six Day War and the Intifadas. The Arabs in the region are keenly realizing that Iran is a far greater threat to them than Israel is. This is to eliminate any pretense of hostilities between the Jewish state and outlying Arab countries.

Abrahamic Accords in the coverage of the Gulf newspapers

The headline of the UAE's El Etihad: "The Emirates and Israel - Peace of the Future - A Historical Day".
Al-Watan, Bahrain: "A new era of peace - Bahrain today signs a declaration of support for peace"

5f6082c36e33cdb82.jpg

5f6082c36e33cdb81.jpg

Oh, look at Jake trying to be an expert. Perhaps you need to go back and read up on the Six Day War and the Intifadas. The Arabs in the region are keenly realizing that Iran is a far greater threat to them than Israel is. This is to eliminate any pretense of hostilities between the Jewish state and outlying Arab countries.
he's trolling. he knows he's full of shit and he gets his jollies getting people to respond to his punk ass.

New Topics

Forum List

Back