Trump declares 'historic day for peace' as he presides over signing of Middle East deals

I probably know more Muslims, and have worked with more than you. Quite literally hundreds I have known personally. I only know of two who were vehemently anti Israel. Both were Saudi's. Both had trained in wahabi schools.
For 10 years I attended the largest mosque on the east coast in Boston and was a well known personage by the congregation .
There were muslims from every country you can name. Attended countless religious services with them, and been to many of their homes and ate dinner with them.
What they tell an infidel like you is different than when speaking in confidence to another muslim brother.
I can assure you the vast majority of muslim people hate what Israel is doing to their Palestinian brothers and would like to see the terrorist state of Israel removed from the Middle East.
You are naive to think otherwise. .. :cool:

I probably know more Muslims, and have worked with more than you. Quite literally hundreds I have known personally. I only know of two who were vehemently anti Israel. Both were Saudi's. Both had trained in wahabi schools.
For 10 years I attended the largest mosque on the east coast in Boston and was a well known personage by the congregation .
There were muslims from every country you can name. Attended countless religious services with them, and been to many of their homes and ate dinner with them.
What they tell an infidel like you is different than when speaking in confidence to another muslim brother.
I can assure you the vast majority of muslim people hate what Israel is doing to their Palestinian brothers and would like to see the terrorist state of Israel removed from the Middle East.
You are naive to think otherwise. .. :cool:

Big deal. I lived in worked in Muslim countries all over the Middle East and Africa. Like I said, I have worked with more Muslims than you will ever know. And, they were all good people, well, except for those two dipshit Saudi's.

Absolutely historic!!!

Every president ever has dreamed that THEY would bring about a solid peace accord in the middle east...and TRUMP did it! :banana:

And the filth hate him even more

The UAE and bahrain have signed "The Abraham Accords" with Israel! This is MONUMENTAL!

Now free trade will ensue between them (and the USA)...Free trade and no war will make them all richer...other ME countries will see them getting richer & want to sign on to the accords...it will grow!

All because Trump tried something nobody ever tried before...he left the palestinians out of the negotiations...AND IT WORKED! :laughing0301:

I lived in worked in Muslim countries all over the Middle East and Africa. Like I said, I have worked with more Muslims than you will ever know.
I'm sure that you did know many muslims.
But they weren't going to tell you how they really feel concerning Israel, and risk losing their security clearance and job with the U.S. military or NGO. ... :cool:

I lived in worked in Muslim countries all over the Middle East and Africa. Like I said, I have worked with more Muslims than you will ever know.
I'm sure that you did.
But they weren't going to risk telling how they really feel concerning Israel, and risk losing their security clearance and job with the U.S. military or NGO. ... :cool:

I was an environmental cleanup company. No security clearances. I made it clear from the beginning that while I was an agnostic I honored their religion and made provision for them to practice it as they needed. So long as the work got done I didn't care.

We had long discussions about all sorts of issues over coffee in the evening. You would be surprised how people think when they know that their opinion won't get them or their families in trouble.

That's why I always got rid of extremist assholes as fast as I identified them.

I'm sure that you did know many muslims.
But they weren't going to tell you how they really feel concerning Israel, and risk losing their security clearance and job with the U.S. military or NGO. ... :cool:
Now now....Muslims aren’t allowed to show how they feel in general.

Not sure what you post is trying to prove? ... :cool:

The guy had a trial and was convicted of murder and sentenced to death.
We also have the death penalty in the U.S.

Not sure what you post is trying to prove? ... :cool:
Of course you’re sure. Don’t play coy.

We had long discussions about all sorts of issues over coffee in the evening. You would be surprised how people think when they know that their opinion won't get them or their families in trouble.
That's why I always got rid of extremist assholes as fast as I identified them.
Basically the brave few who told you the truth were labeled as extremists and fired.
Thank you for making my point. ... :thup:

Forum List

Back