Trump course blacklisted over his Jan 6th antics.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is a blow to the orange one. How much longer caan he claim that it is a championship course when no championships are played there ?

Obviously he could sell up.

His January 6th antics did not go down very well over here.

Turnberry is an historic golf venue....Now you neo-Marxist freaks blame the course for the guy who owns it.

Haters gonna hate.
You mean like you MAGAs are blaming Anheuser Busch for their advertising spokseperson?

Turnberry is an historic golf venue....Now you neo-Marxist freaks blame the course for the guy who owns it.

Haters gonna hate.

You fucking Neo-Fascist Assholes are burning books/banning books. You people attack visible minorities (Drag Queens and Transexuals). You want to tell Women what meds they can take.

YOU ARE FASCITS.

The Organizers the right to decided when and where Championship Golf Games will be played.

You people had red raging shit fits over one beer ad.

Now you're pissing in your tightie Whities over this.

Grow the fuck up.

Most people over here think that trump is funny. How can America take him seriously ?

He is a man in love with himself. His Narcissistic Personality feeds off the people at his Bund Rallies. The Rapist and Traitor all but destroyed America's Reputation during his one term of office (one year of that was spent golfing).

His is Pooty's butt boy and he is proud of it.

I can understand, The Trump brand is toxic and likely to get more so. Being associated with it is terrible, much less the chance of protests as noted in the article.

I can understand, The Trump brand is toxic and likely to get more so. Being associated with it is terrible, much less the chance of protests as noted in the article.
The R and A are a ery establishment organisation.
Their main concern would be trump being on site promoting himself.
That is not done over here.

This is a blow to the orange one. How much longer caan he claim that it is a championship course when no championships are played there ?

Obviously he could sell up.

His January 6th antics did not go down very well over here.
Trump protesters in Ireland? Well..isn't that where Sinead O'connor is from?

No insult to the Irish, but it's possible..from what I've seen lately.

Really David Gilmour was talking about the indoctrination in UK in 1979.

We liked it (Another Brick In The Wall, Part II) in the US, too. However, for us, things have been different than that thus far, largely.

Unfortunately for some, the poisonous ones got to their schooling. It made to the US, it did. Now it's gonna have to die on the vine.

Trump protesters in Ireland? Well..isn't that where Sinead O'connor is from?

No insult to the Irish, but it's possible..from what I've seen lately.

Really David Gilmour was talking about the indoctrination in UK in 1979.

We liked it (Another Brick In The Wall, Part II) in the US, too. However, for us, things have been different than that thus far, largely.

Unfortunately for some, the poisonous ones got to their schooling. It made to the US, it did. Now it's gonna have to die on the vine.
Thats such an incredibly random posting. It has nothing to do with anything.
And Turnberry is in Scotland not Ireland.
Sinead WTF ?

Thats such an incredibly random posting. It has nothing to do with anything.
And Turnberry is in Scotland not Ireland.
Sinead WTF ?
Step into the meat grinder, Another Brick in The Wall.

Become the Soylent Green they want you to.

Step into the meat grinder, Another Brick in The Wall.

Become the Soylent Green they want you to.
I never bought the album or the single. Pink Floyd have no interest to me or have any bearing on my life.
You need to get out of the sun.

Forum List

Back