Fauci Uses Jan 6th As Cover For His Perjury In Front Of Congress

Yes.
And your knee-jerk reaction is moral-relativism.
This dismisses the fact that Fauci may have been responsible for the murder of millions of people....and your hatred for his critics overrules your sense of decency.
Or so it must seem to you... as heavily vested as you are in The Big Lie, and all of the Smaller Lies that follow it to the trough...

You go right ahead and prove that Fauci is guilty of such murder and I'll stand right alongside you in condemning him, as will many others...

Your problem is that your side has so badly damaged its credibility by drinking so deeply of the Orange Kool-Aid that folks don't believe you any longer.

Whenever I get into an argument with a Democrat.....they usually bring up Jan 6th (or racism) as an automatic reflex.
Fauci made this mistake during a Sunday morning interview on Face The Nation.

Fauci claimed under oath during a congressional hearing that he wasn't involved in 'Gain Of Function' research when in fact the lab he was directing admitted to doing exactly that. So this guy decides to defend his perjury with a counter claim against Sen Ted Cruz over Jan 6th. This is just about as deceitful as you can get.

View attachment 569969

In an interview with CBS News' Face The Nation, President Joe Biden's chief medical adviser also dismissed Republican criticism of his work as 'lies' and agreed with the notion that GOP lawmakers were using him as a scapegoat.​
'Anybody who spins lies and threatens and all that theater that goes on with some of the investigations and the congressional committees and the Rand Paul's and all that other nonsense, that's noise... I know what my job is,' Fauci told host Margaret Brennan.​
She said, 'Senator Cruz told the attorney general you should be prosecuted.'​
Cruz told Attorney General Merrick Garland during a contentious hearing in late October that Fauci should be investigated over accusations he lied to Congress.​
Fauci laughed off the accusation before appearing to claim that Cruz had a role in the events leading up to the deadly Capitol riot.​
'Yeah. I have to laugh at that. I should be prosecuted? What happened on January 6, senator?' Fauci replied.​

The only people committing perjury are called Republicans. Look it up.

Look at all the loyal leftards here defending their fraud Fauci. Proven by his own emails to have lied to Congress. Responsible for every Covid death. Hitler’s worst had nothing on this moron. Throw in his complete botching of the AIDS outbreak and how this man hasn’t been sentenced to death is a mystery.

Look at all the loyal leftards here defending their fraud Fauci. Proven by his own emails to have lied to Congress. Responsible for every Covid death. Hitler’s worst had nothing on this moron. Throw in his complete botching of the AIDS outbreak and how this man hasn’t been sentenced to death is a mystery.
it's ALL Good.. The Little Rat Faced Fuck is Still on TV so he Must Be OK..

yep.. Just because he Looks like a Rat..
and his Whiskers Twitch when he Lies..

Why do you weirdos hate a public servant so much ? You do not deserve help.
Tommy, there was a mini series called Amerika during the 1980's. The Soviet Union won a war where they detonated a Nuke over the nation causing an EMP event. We capitulated. Anyway, a lead character playing a Soviet adminstrator transforming the old America into the new Amerika made a statement I remembered...With Capitalism you may get 90% of the people employed or living half decent while with Communism 4% live very well with the rest not so well. Anyway, we must define public servants. Some are needed others are not. And tyranny is running hand in hand with social justice.

yep.. Just because he Looks like a Rat..
and his Whiskers Twitch when he Lies..
A Rat Wearing 3 Masks... :)

1639621024258.png

Why did Fauci spend our scarce tax money to create a new virus? Why did he suppress the use of ivermectin, hydroxychloroquine and regeneron as treatments? Was he already in cahoots with Pfizer and Moderna to create vaccines for the new virus? Did he put personal wealth ahead of human life? Why has he changed his story so many times? It seems like his main goal is to sell vaccine shots at any cost. This man is rotten through and through.

Factcheck.org isn't worthy of serious consideration anymore.
Try doing your own research and stop defending websites that are set up to lie to us on purpose by a political party that systemically supports criminals and drug traffickers.
Research indicates it's still never been factually proven that GoF created SARS-COV-2.

Forum List

Back