Lara Trump’s RNC robocall falsely claims ‘massive fraud’ in 2020 election

Stupidity is believing the same grifters and charlatans because they tell you what you want to hear.
I agree. Democrats tell us "The border is secure. Inflation is transitional. The cops are respected. We're respected by world leaders. Our cities are safer than ever. The drugs, crime and human smuggling coming across our border are no big deal. Police are bad. Iran and Hamas are good. 2 trillion-dollar deficits are OK. Climate change will wipe out our world. Electric cars will save our world. Cow farts and gas stoves will destroy our world. etc. etc. etc." There is no limit to Democrat insanity-piss poor judgement. Back to MAGA, before it's too late.

I agree. Democrats tell us "The border is secure. Inflation is transitional. The cops are respected. We're respected by world leaders. Our cities are safer than ever. The drugs, crime and human smuggling coming across our border are no big deal. Police are bad. Iran and Hamas are good. 2 trillion-dollar deficits are OK. Climate change will wipe out our world. Electric cars will save our world. Cow farts and gas stoves will destroy our world. etc. etc. etc." There is no limit to Democrat insanity-piss poor judgement. Back to MAGA, before it's too late.
All things you “want to hear”, which is why you believe them.

Global warming is fake because you want to believe it’s fake.

Inflation is high because you want to believe it’s high.

Crime is surging because you want to believe it’s surging.

The election was stolen because you want to believe it was stolen.

Everything you believe is because you want to believe it. Not because it’s true.

All things you “want to hear”, which is why you believe them.

Global warming is fake because you want to believe it’s fake.

Inflation is high because you want to believe it’s high.

Crime is surging because you want to believe it’s surging.

The election was stolen because you want to believe it was stolen.

Everything you believe is because you want to believe it. Not because it’s true.
G A S L I G H T I N G

:rolleyes:

Putin’s puppets?
I know this projection but you are now just looking stupid...
1712917336196.png

Putin is a fucking war criminal and dictator who kills opposition and Journalists...
He is a bad guy...

Putin is a supporter of Trump because Trump will let him continue and he priases him. Trump is also submissive to Putin and is afraid to challenge him and takes his word

I wonder if this actually helps their cause. Only nutters actually believe this. But all sentient adults know its a load of bollox.

They would be far better making other attack points

Biden is a crominal but Trump has only lost cicil cases that were rigged anyway..

Biden is virtually a vegetable but our guy is marginally less so.

Trump is on first name terms with Putin and Kim.Literally.

Mandela,Gandhi.Trump. Symbols of oppression.

Hunter Biden. Exactly !!

But it shouldnt really be allowed. Lying is a crime in advertising, Protect the public.

CALL: "The 2020 election was stolen. Everyone knows that."
RESPONSE: "Everyone in your Klan chapter. The rest of the world not so much."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEA7...... the only 'stolen election' of 2020, didn't quite happen, tho not for lack of trying.

We all saw.....hell, the whole world saw......the attempted armed robbery on January 6th,2021, as a mob of Trump Cult thugs tried their damndest to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power'. We watched as they savagely beat uniformed police on their way.
They didn't succeed.
Thankfully.
And, American democracy was saved that afternoon.

To be sure, it still remains under threat by the instigator and accelerator of the violence on that tragic day.
But it was saved. Thank you, Mike Pence.
We all can hope that Jack Smith and the court of justice will get the needed accountability.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEA7...... the only 'stolen election' of 2020, didn't quite happen, tho not for lack of trying.

We all saw.....hell, the whole world saw......the attempted armed robbery on January 6th,2021, as a mob of Trump Cult thugs tried their damndest to stop the Constitutionally mandated 'peaceful-transfer-of-power'. We watched as they savagely beat uniformed police on their way.
They didn't succeed.
Thankfully.
And, American democracy was saved that afternoon.

To be sure, it still remains under threat by the instigator and accelerator of the violence on that tragic day.
But it was saved. Thank you, Mike Pence.
We all can hope that Jack Smith and the court of justice will get the needed accountability.
:blahblah:

:rolleyes:

Well it does seem to be a trait. Over here we have an Electoal Comission that oversees elections and tends to keep parties in line. I ont know if you have one over there. I think it would be difficult in such a polarised system with only two parties.

Its not perfect. We saw it very weak in the Brexit referendum when the leave people got away with murder.

Its also worth examining the lies themselves. In many cases it is just over promising.

If I claim that I will abolish poverty then that is my aim. If I fail to do so despite my best efforts is that a lie or just me falling short ?

But if I make claims that are patently untrue. Things that can be verified. Then that is just a lie. Making things up is not politics it is just lying.

That is what is happening here. It is embarressing for everyone involved in that party.
Nah, I was just reacting to your comment that lefties don’t lie…that’s all

Tell us more how Bush and Trump stole the election.
So you cant name a case that Trump should have won. Thats why you deflect.
But you are right. He shouldnt have won any. All his conspiracy theory nonsense was debunked. Maybe not on the limited news sources you use. But certainly to the rest of us.
How degrased must you be to worship someone as foul as trump ?

So you cant name a case that Trump should have won. Thats why you deflect.
But you are right. He shouldnt have won any. All his conspiracy theory nonsense was debunked. Maybe not on the limited news sources you use. But certainly to the rest of us.
How degrased must you be to worship someone as foul as trump ?
I can’t name a case a black won before 1950 either. Including the Supreme Court TWICE ruling blacks can be property.

I wonder if this actually helps their cause. Only nutters actually believe this. But all sentient adults know its a load of bollox.

They would be far better making other attack points

Biden is a crominal but Trump has only lost cicil cases that were rigged anyway..

Biden is virtually a vegetable but our guy is marginally less so.

Trump is on first name terms with Putin and Kim.Literally.

Mandela,Gandhi.Trump. Symbols of oppression.

Hunter Biden. Exactly !!

But it shouldnt really be allowed. Lying is a crime in advertising, Protect the public.
Simple question for you, Tommy. Do you support requiring valid picture ID in order to vote?

Forum List

Back