Lara Trump’s RNC robocall falsely claims ‘massive fraud’ in 2020 election

The above cartoon figures were posted by the contributor, SeaMajor.
We presume he wishes to make a point about the content of post #20.

If so, the forum would be better served if SeaMajor was willing, and able, to articulate just exactly what is wished to be conveyed about the content of post #20.......rather than solely relying on cartoon figures.

Hopefully, SeaMajor is able to explain himself?

The above cartoon figures were posted by the contributor, SeaMajor.
We presume he wishes to make a point about the content of post #20.

If so, the forum would be better served if SeaMajor was willing, and able, to articulate just exactly what is wished to be conveyed about the content of post #20.......rather than solely relying on cartoon figures.

Hopefully, SeaMajor is able to explain himself?
LOL. Have another 🥨

I wonder if this actually helps their cause. Only nutters actually believe this. But all sentient adults know its a load of bollox.

They would be far better making other attack points

Biden is a crominal but Trump has only lost cicil cases that were rigged anyway..

Biden is virtually a vegetable but our guy is marginally less so.

Trump is on first name terms with Putin and Kim.Literally.

Mandela,Gandhi.Trump. Symbols of oppression.

Hunter Biden. Exactly !!

But it shouldnt really be allowed. Lying is a crime in advertising, Protect the public.
The election was programmed from the start and covered up at the finish.
You will never convince me otherwise.

"LOL. Have another 🥨"
-------------------------------------------------------------

That's sad.

We come to this venue with some modicum of expectation that other contributors have the education; have the ability with the language; have the confidence, experience, and gravitas.......to be contributors of substance.

With that said, my avatar regrets to note that poor poster SeaMajor has, to date, shown little to no ability to meet those qualifications. Responsible adult communication by almost exclusive use of cartoon figures is not a sign of a mature, educated mind. Our expectation that all who post are thoughtful adults.....may need tweaking. IMHO.

And that's sad.

I wonder if this actually helps their cause. Only nutters actually believe this. But all sentient adults know its a load of bollox.
There's just no way to know.

We learned, loud and clear, in 2016 that America isn't what we thought it was. A stunning percentage of Americans believe that the most obvious celebrity con man in the country's history is a trustworthy, principled, brilliant, informed, honest, even godly guy.

Really.

So, who knows.

There's just no way to know.

We learned, loud and clear, in 2016 that America isn't what we thought it was. A stunning percentage of Americans believe that the most obvious celebrity con man in the country's history is a trustworthy, principled, brilliant, informed, honest, even godly guy.

Really.

So, who knows.
That is the Prog propaganda you spew. It is more of an indictment on the Republican Party and their endless promises and failures. And it is not easy for them. As they are promoted from the Prog controlled media as the worst meanies in human history. And with that a percentage of shills exist within it and are activated when needed to keep the Prog agendas moving left.

-------------------------------------------------------------

That's sad.

We come to this venue with some modicum of expectation that other contributors have the education; have the ability with the language; have the confidence, experience, and gravitas.......to be contributors of substance.

With that said, my avatar regrets to note that poor poster SeaMajor has, to date, shown little to no ability to meet those qualifications. Responsible adult communication by almost exclusive use of cartoon figures is not a sign of a mature, educated mind. Our expectation that all who post are thoughtful adults.....may need tweaking. IMHO.

And that's sad.
Your pompous pretentious ass deserves no better response.

They would be far better making other attack points

Biden is a crominal but Trump has only lost cicil cases that were rigged anyway..

Biden is virtually a vegetable our guy is marginally less so.

Trump is on first name terms with Putin and Kim.Literally.

Mandela,Gandhi.Trump. Symbols of oppression.

Hunter Biden. Exactly !!

But it shouldnt really be allowed. Lying is a crime in advertising, Protect the public.
It's also a crime to call something a lie when it's not.

lol…you’ve obviously not spent any time observing American politics….
Well it does seem to be a trait. Over here we have an Electoal Comission that oversees elections and tends to keep parties in line. I ont know if you have one over there. I think it would be difficult in such a polarised system with only two parties.

Its not perfect. We saw it very weak in the Brexit referendum when the leave people got away with murder.

Its also worth examining the lies themselves. In many cases it is just over promising.

If I claim that I will abolish poverty then that is my aim. If I fail to do so despite my best efforts is that a lie or just me falling short ?

But if I make claims that are patently untrue. Things that can be verified. Then that is just a lie. Making things up is not politics it is just lying.

That is what is happening here. It is embarressing for everyone involved in that party.

Like the great John Wayne said while describing Democrats, "Life is tough. It's even tougher when you're stupid". MAGA
Stupidity is believing the same grifters and charlatans because they tell you what you want to hear.

Forum List

Back