PIGGY BANK: The Trump takeover of the Republican party is now OFFICIAL

CALL: "RNC is spending about $200K a day on Trump’s legal bills."
RESPONSE: "Sounds good to me.....it's money well spent."

----------------------------------------------------------

It is satisfying to my avatar to finally agree with prolific poster Lenny Partiv.
Yes, yes, indeed.....it is money well spent and I hope the RNC sends every single dollar they can raise, find, or borrow to Trump's legal defense.

----------------------------------------------------------

It is satisfying to my avatar to finally agree with prolific poster Lenny Partiv.
Yes, yes, indeed.....it is money well spent and I hope the RNC sends every single dollar they can raise, find, or borrow to Trump's legal defense.
Its possible (not probable) that the Dems could re-take the House since so much money is being spent at the top of the ticket. Good things...maybe.

Thanks, I'll print that up and file it in my Advice from Democrats file.

At least it would be voluntary.

You have no choice but fund the endless federal investigations into Trump.

If you're from Georgia, you even have to fund Flatback Fani's sex life.

Her salary doesn't belong to the taxpayers.

"....you even have to fund Flatback Fani's sex life."
????
"Flatback"?
"Sex life"?

I continue to be impressed by the depth and durability of our RightFielder's misogyny and fear of adult women. And notably, their revulsion over the sex lives of adult women.

What's up with that?

I seldom read postings here from the Rightfield about the "sex lives" of men, white men, black men, brown men. But, put a female into the day's discussion ---most especially a black female --- and inevitably some presumably white Rightfielder will comment on her butt, her boobs, her sexual life, or some other misogynistic observation.

I don't know why that is. Incels? Mommy issues? Repeated rejection in their attempts at relationships? Racism combined with misogyny? I dunno.

They seem to encompass a perfect-storm of white male fears. 'Replacement', of course; but also homophobia, xenophobia, parochialism, Christian paranoia, fears and biases aplenty.

And we see them sort of self-select by their gathering within the MAGA and QAnon movements. Those 'ideologies' attract those character-tics like a magnet does metal shavings.

IMHO

And we see them sort of self-select by their gathering within the MAGA and QAnon movements. Those 'ideologies' attract those character-tics like a magnet does metal shavings.
The voices these people choose to trust have them absoutely terrified (and continuing to tune in, of course).

When a person is that scared, all reason and decency go out the window. Replaced by pure, all-or-nothing desperation.

She did not pay her gigolo out of her salary.

From the linked article posted by the poster Flops:

"Unsurprisingly, Judge Merchan swiftly acquiesed with a request from Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg to impose a partial gag order on Mr Trump to prevent him speaking out publicly about the case in order to protect witnesses, jurors, lawyers, court staff and their families."

---------------------------

Now look, I fully recognize this 'gag order' paragraph is seemingly unrelated to the observation of the too-often-observed misogyny and racism that we see in many MAGA & QAnon posters on this venue. I get it.

However, it wasn't my poor avatar who offered the forum the above paragraph. It came from poster Flop's link. But, I thought it was interesting. And I fully concur with our jurists taking a dim view of criminal defendants making online attacks against their families, or the administrative employees of the court.

From the linked article posted by the poster Flops:

"Unsurprisingly, Judge Merchan swiftly acquiesed with a request from Manhattan district attorney Alvin Bragg to impose a partial gag order on Mr Trump to prevent him speaking out publicly about the case in order to protect witnesses, jurors, lawyers, court staff and their families."

---------------------------

Now look, I fully recognize this 'gag order' paragraph is seemingly unrelated to the observation of the too-often-observed misogyny and racism that we see in many MAGA & QAnon posters on this venue. I get it.

However, it wasn't my poor avatar who offered the forum the above paragraph. It came from poster Flop's link. But, I thought it was interesting. And I fully concur with our jurists taking a dim view of criminal defendants making online attacks against their families, or the administrative employees of the court.
Seems like a lot of word salad, not at all related to the fact that Democratic Party heroine Fanni Willis paid hundreds of thousands of dollars of taxpayers money to a lightly qualified attorney in one of the most important cases in the country today, because he was banging her.

Trump haters should be far more angry at her than Trump supporters, who can just laugh at her and her fellow Dems. She not only hired a bumbling idiot to prosecute Trump, she neglected to hire a talented attorney, who would have had a chance to actually convict him.

Don't you get how hiring based on an affair hinders your goal to GET TRUMP? By hiring Nathan Wade, she passed up many, many highly compentent attorneys who would have been relentless in pursuit of Trump. Wade seems to have done very little work on this incredibly key case for Democrats.

That doesn't bother you?

Seems like a lot of word salad, not at all related to the fact that Democratic Party heroine Fanni Willis
Only the dumbest cult imbeciles in the universe think it's a crime for members of the prosecution to cooperate.

Thus, Seymour here claims that. All the cult piss he's so greedily guzzled down over the years has pickled his little cult brain.

Seymour, have the loser-tears and the BigLies helped DearLeaderTrump beat the rap? Have they magically made the overwhelming evidence of his guilt vanish?

No? Sucks to be you, cult boi.

RNC: Trump coup complete with loyalist as chair and daughter-in-law as co-chair​

The Republican National Committee voted on Friday to install Donald Trump’s handpicked leadership team, completing his takeover of the national party as the former president closes in on a third straight presidential nomination.

Michael Whatley, a North Carolina Republican who has echoed Trump’s false claims of voter fraud, was elected as the party’s national chair in a vote Friday morning in Houston.

Lara Trump, the former president’s daughter-in-law, was voted in as co-chair.

You poor Lil baby , what's wrong ? Why does it upset you ,? I thought Trump was going to prison . Remember ? You got him this time .. LOL .... TDS FOOL.

A note:

When doing your taxes, don't check the box diverting a bit to the presidential camaign fund, because some of that would go directly into Trump's pockets.

Needless to say, none would go personally to President Biden.

You know what this means, Trump cultists.

SEND EVEN MORE MONEY TO DEARLEADERTRUMP.

You have no business keeping any money of your own. DearLeaderTrump deserves it all.

And no, you shouldn't be posting here. You should be selling your computer and phone and giving the money to Trump.
Oh shut the fuck . Nobody cares what you think . You are an anti American piece of shit . Go away, far away. I would rather give money to Trump then any Democrat ever .

Oh shut the fuck . Nobody cares what you think . You are an anti American piece of shit . Go away, far away. I would rather give money to Trump then any Democrat ever .
Why are you still posting here?

Sell your computer. Sell your phone. Sell your house. Live on the street. Peddle your ass for mo' money.

DearLeaderTrump demands it of you. You're a loyal Stalinist ratfuk, so you must obey DearLeader.

Forum List

Back