Not a bad idea to leave America for sometime- we have one of the worst political and social atmospheres in our countries history

No. It has nothing to do with left or right. It’s the elites. Wake up and get out of the duopoly matrix.
I am awake. Longer than you have been. When I was a kid in the 1950s, a teenager/young adult in the 1960s and a getting my career/family started in the 1970s this country had a significant amount more liberty and upward mobility than it has now.

We have always had factions that raided this country for their own greed. These Leftest assholes that have gained power in the last few decades have made it a whole new level of destruction.

Think these last 7 years have been crazy..........just wait..............

1709305739768.png

I am awake. Longer than you have been. When I was a kid in the 1950s, a teenager/young adult in the 1960s and a getting my career/family started in the 1970s this country had a significant amount more liberty and upward mobility than it has now.

We have always had factions that raided this country for their own greed. These Leftest assholes that have gained power in the last few decades have made it a whole new level of destruction.
Agree on much of that, but the culprit isn’t leftists.

I’m happier than perhaps I’ve ever been in my life living in Cambodia.
That is wonderful.

Life is very short, so if you have found a happy place, we all congratulate you.

I have read that in Mexico, thousands of Americans live in communities comprised solely of other retired Americans, and they love it.

And before World War II, a few African Americans lived in Europe to escape the indignity of Jim Crow. Ms. Josephine Baker, the singer, was one of them.

Cambodia is a shithole.
You’re thinking of Chicago and LA….or nyc

I remember at the Walden Galleria mall in Buffalo New York There was shit and blood all over the bathrooms. So there is your shit for you…

Cambodian malls are clean and beautiful… they don’t have the violent crime problem or self hatred of their history as We have in America from the left.

I mean, of course we have a better economy, but we would be lying to ourselves If we claimed America was safer or happier than Cambodia…it’s not.

Radical left BLM policies are so poisonous and brutal. High divorce rate, high child born out of wedlock rate, so many young people using dope all day. So many single young depressed men. No wonder we have mass school shootings….All of these are modern day problems that did not exist in America’s past

Last edited:
Police in Central America will shoot you in the back rather than chase you ... and "guilt by association" is big down there as well ... coffer dams in the jails to keep the human waste inside the cells ... police cameras everywhere in Europe ... forced abortions in China ... getting pregnant in Idaho can kill you ... these are the third-world shitholes you want to live in? ...

Good ... please go ... we don't want you here anyway ...
Cambodia is in Asia.

Some lefties are racist toward Asians. Democrats used to champion diversity and respecting other cultures. Now they hate the family value system of Thailand and Cambodia.

Thailand and Cambodia are safer compared to America. The Big Mac eating lefties have ruined the USA …keep waving the flags of Ukraine and blm while hating on the USA …. What an utter embarrassment the left is today.

You’re thinking of Chicago and LA….or nyc

I remember at the Walden Galleria mall in Buffalo New York There was shit and blood all over the bathrooms. So there is your shit for you…

Cambodian malls are clean and beautiful… they don’t have the violent crime problem or self hatred of their history as We have in America from the left.

I mean, of course we have a better economy, but we would be lying to ourselves If we claimed America was safer or happier than Cambodia…it’s not.

Radical left BLM policies are so poisonous and brutal. High divorce rate, high child born out of wedlock rate, so many young people using dope all day. So many single young depressed men. No wonder we have mass school shootings….All of these are modern day problems that did not exist in America’s past
For some reason your post reminded me of an experience I had 20 years ago in NYC. I took my family to the top of the Empire State Building, to view the city on a beautiful morning.

I had to use the bathroom. There was one up there. As I entered, the strong odor of urine nearly caused me to vomit. The bathrooms toilets apparently weren’t working and overflowed with urine. WTF!

Speaking of malls. All throughout the USA, especially by the inner cities, there is tons of looting, violence, and fights in the malls. It’s completely unheard of here in Cambodia and Thailand. They don’t even need cops in their malls because everybody is peaceful and civilized. But the filth and degradation we have in America today in our malls is an embarrassment. It is an embarrassment to be an American today.

Again, hats off to our parents and grandparents black-and-white who created a much better American society. I mean you could go walk right into a school anywhere in the USA and pick your kid up. Now you have to have tons of security. There is no school shooting problem in Southeast Asia. That’s a unique phenomenon in America a country filled with a drug addiction, depression you got tons of young men zonked out on marijuana and anti-depressants here in America.

I’m confident for the American future. People are waking up all over the country and rejecting far left-wing politics.

Speaking of malls. All throughout the USA, especially by the inner cities, there is tons of looting, violence, and fights in the malls.
(1) Here in the Greater Los Angeles area, one nice mall has had so much trouble with mobs of "youths" that it is now announcing this policy:

a. After 3 p.m., no one under 18 may enter without a chaperone who is at least 21.
b. The youth and chaperone must stay together at all times.

(2) No doubt some civil liberties groups will be crying over discrimination against sweet delicate children.

(3) Here in Los Angeles, a prominent basketball player opened a movie theater back in the 20th century. I do not know if it is still open. He announced that no nonsense would be tolerated inside. Some neighborhood groups complained about his being too strict. It seems, however, that he had no illusions about a certain group, so he was laying down the law.

(1) Here in the Greater Los Angeles area, one nice mall has had so much trouble with mobs of "youths" that it is now announcing this policy:

a. After 3 p.m., no one under 18 may enter without a chaperone who is at least 21.
b. The youth and chaperone must stay together at all times.

(2) No doubt some civil liberties groups will be crying over discrimination against sweet delicate children.

(3) Here in Los Angeles, a prominent basketball player opened a movie theater back in the 20th century. I do not know if it is still open. He announced that no nonsense would be tolerated inside. Some neighborhood groups complained about his being too strict. It seems, however, that he had no illusions about a certain group, so he was laying down the law.
Wow, that’s really something we’ve had that issue at my mall in Buffalo New York for about 15 years. Nobody under the age of 16 on Fridays and Saturdays after 6 PM. Unless they are accompanied by an adult.

Wow, that’s really something we’ve had that issue at my mall in Buffalo New York for about 15 years. Nobody under the age of 16 on Fridays and Saturdays after 6 PM. Unless they are accompanied by an adult.
And here in the Greater Los Angeles area, they are trying to stop "youths" who are taking over street corners so that they can drive their cars around and around in circles at a fast speed, while other "youths" watch in awe.

Forum List

Back