Trump bemoans lack of immigrants from majority-white countries to the US

All it takes to embolden proud racists in America, is to casually invite them out of their closets.

Then the same ones will deny when accused!

It's curious how Oddball exhibits signs of racist feelings being pent up for quite a while and needing a release.

Who else would like to make use of this opportunity?

All it takes to embolden proud racists in America, is to casually invite them out of their closets.

It's curious how Oddball exhibits signs of racist feelings being pent up for quite a while and needing a release.

Hes very active on this thread. Hes very excited.Its the usual suspects isnt it ? Low quality rubbish.

Or maybe guys like me are using sarcasm and irony to mock the fuck out of self-loathing dopes like you and Tammy.

RacismAllRaces.jpg

I wonder if there is any future for right wing politics without the racist underclass ? There must be a constituency there that doesnt comprise of total trash.
All of this stuff is made 100x worse by the media pundit voices they choose to believe. Those voices are driving this every bit as much as the craven politicians who are enabling it.

Because of it, these people are walking around in a paranoid rage. They were not always like this.

I wonder if there is any future for right wing politics without the racist underclass ? There must be a constituency there that doesnt comprise of total trash.
oh yes. these sheeple are herded by dogs and men with stickes.

if "doing my own research" consists of a joe rogan podcast i wasted my time in school.

“And when I said, you know, ‘Why can’t we allow people to come in from nice countries,’ I’m trying to be nice. Nice countries, you know like Denmark, Switzerland? Do we have any people coming in from Denmark? How about Switzerland? How about Norway?”

Well how can he make it clearer ? Surely this is the Cheif Cyclops who can unite White America ?
These darkies are everywhere. Rapists, murderers and in TV ads.

Prez Trump is right to highlight this threat to Whire America.
But will he act on this or is it just something he says because it appeals to all America ?
How is importing a bunch of third world Africans going for the UK?

Forum List

Back