There is no active political party or politicians “trying to preserve a white majority” there is no “white supremacy” in the USA

Brokeloser hates NOBODY for their skin color…He hates people for their actions and behavior…He hates white liberals far more than he hates any other group on the planet.
Where do you “RACIST” criers go with that?
Well, good! In many of your other posts you've talked a lot about preserving the white majority. Maybe you were just kidding. Maybe you were serious then, and you're lying now. Either way, you now seem to recognize that racism is a deplorable worldview. And that's a step in the right direction.

yea immigrants are poisoning the blood of our country. Trying to remember which one said that.
Sometimes the truth hurts but we should always appreciate the truth.
Today’s immigrants ARE in fact destroying America…have you ever been to ANY predominately brown community, city state or nation?
And what about the open endorsement of white replacement theory. It’s not a show stopper for those that dont support the racism.
What else better explains the deliberate act of waving 10 million more thirdworlders into the country against the will of the people?
NO other nation would be so fucking retarded.
IMG_8546.jpeg

Well, good! In many of your other posts you've talked a lot about preserving the white majority. Maybe you were just kidding. Maybe you were serious then, and you're lying now. Either way, you now seem to recognize that racism is a deplorable worldview. And that's a step in the right direction.
NO NO NO….you’ve clearly misunderstood me. I do believe we need to do all we can to maintain a white majority. I see what EVERY single predominantly dark community, city state and nation looks like…Like I said, it’s a behavioral thing….NOBODY sane would want that for America…would they?
This is not a racists view, this is a realists view….like I said , I like facts and data and I like to form my opinions and positions from facts and data…and not from some weird feelings shit like Libs do.

NO NO NO….you’ve clearly misunderstood me. I do believe we need to do all we can to maintain a white majority. I see what EVERY single predominantly dark community, city state and nation looks like…Like I said, it’s a behavioral thing….NOBODY sane would want that for America…would they?
This is not a racists view, this is a realists view….like I said , I like facts and data and I like to form my opinions and positions from facts and data…and not from some weird feelings shit like Libs do.
Ahh... I see. You're not a racist, but you want the government to preserve the white majority.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW claims the Republicans aren't trying to do that. Does that disappoint you? Or do you think he's not telling the truth?

If there is an argument of what is called White Majority, it is the purposeful destruction of that from traitorous men and women over many decades that cause it. In fact, the traitors who caused it even coins the words and phrases of a lot of the agendas like the term White Majority. Progs have turned MAGA which was a political slogan into something of hate. I tell you now. Most of the media/entertainers/politicians/elites promoting the craziness would fly to the safest places on earth if we had civil discourse. Somehow instead of unity we have diversity. And there is pure hate from many groups against each other. And the Prog Party has groups that cannot stand each other.

Ahh... I see. You're not a racist, but you want the government to preserve the white majority.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW claims the Republicans aren't trying to do that. Does that disappoint you? Or do you think he's not telling the truth?
I want the government to keep illegals out. Does that mean I want government to “preserve the white majority”?
Wouldn’t that kind of take care of itself? If government had never let in one single illegal wouldn’t an 80% white nation have stayed a white majority?
Why would you support the idea of an America that looks like East Los Angeles…have you no standards?

There’s hundreds of millions of Americans

Your ignoring the key counter points I’m making to you

Maybe that could’ve been said differently by Trump , but overwhelmingly the number one supporters of racism are Democrats. I mean there’s no way around this my friend they support racist hiring quotas and racist quotas for admissions in college.

The whole cancel culture thing and wokeness is almost exclusively from Democrats/lefties. They act like America is unique in the annals of history when it comes to slavery and bigotry, which it is not. Arguably the USA was the number one country in the fight against racism throughout history.
the quotas were an attempt to reduce the racial inequality in hiring and admissions. These efforts are never perfect, and require care in reducing discrimination. Wokeness.. i'm still trying to remember what that actual is.

and back to white replacement theory fuels racist attacks. This comes from the republican side. It ties into this open borders nonsense and what Brokeloser just said about immigrants destroying our country, which is tied to white replacement theory.

the quotas were an attempt to reduce the racial inequality in hiring and admissions. These efforts are never perfect, and require care in reducing discrimination. Wokeness.. i'm still trying to remember what that actual is.

and back to white replacement theory fuels racist attacks. This comes from the republican side. It ties into this open borders nonsense and what Brokeloser just said about immigrants destroying our country, which is tied to white replacement theory.
The quotas are not needed today …. And in the past we simply should’ve had a different approach. No affirmative action Just hire the best people for the job.

The whole premise of that left-wing argument is that somehow the USA is unique in history when it comes to racism ….it’s not. So that’s the problem with the left-wing argument. Actually, US history was filled with greatness i. My white grandfather had a black boss in the 1950s at a steel plant…. Segregation Was only in certain places. But most importantly the bigotry issue in the USA was a worldwide one. It’s not a unique America one.

We do have an immigration problem in the USA. We have a flawed system anyway we look at it.

There’s hundreds of millions of Americans

Your ignoring the key counter points I’m making to you
I don't pay much attention to irrelevant "counter points". I'm just pointing out that lots of Trump supporters, especially on this board, want him to "preserve the white majority", and many in the Trump movement are working to achieve that. ie the premise of the thread isn't so solid.

Yes. That's how you've described it. Repeatedly. But by all means, keep dancing.
You keep “dancing” and avoiding my question….why would you want or prefer a dark majority America?
What data are you looking at?
Do you want your children to grow up in a degraded America?

I don't pay much attention to irrelevant "counter points". I'm just pointing out that lots of Trump supporters, especially on this board, want him to "preserve the white majority", and many in the Trump movement are working to achieve that. ie the premise of the thread isn't so solid.
You keep saying this…what I hear you saying is….”How dare people want to protect and preserve the America that became the greatest nation on earth in a short 150 years…how dare people want a tightly secured border, how dare people want to control immigration, how dare people prefer to live among likeminded people with interests in common.”

Do you hear how crazy you sound?

You keep “dancing” and avoiding my question….why would you want or prefer a dark majority America?
I'm ignoring the uglier side of your worldview. I guess I could jump on every instance of your racist sniveling, but that would take a lot of work.
What data are you looking at?
Do you want your children to grow up in a degraded America?
There's nothing, that I can think of, more degrading to America than swine like you.

The quotas are not needed today …. And in the past we simply should’ve had a different approach. No affirmative action Just hire the best people for the job.

The whole premise of that left-wing argument is that somehow the USA is unique in history when it comes to racism ….it’s not. So that’s the problem with the left-wing argument. Actually, US history was filled with greatness i. My white grandfather had a black boss in the 1950s at a steel plant…. Segregation Was only in certain places. But most importantly the bigotry issue in the USA was a worldwide one. It’s not a unique America one.

We do have an immigration problem in the USA. We have a flawed system anyway we look at it.
the DEI approach is the replacement for affirmative action.
affirmative action was limited to remedial measures.
DEI initiatives aim to create an environment where all individuals, regardless of their background, feel valued, respected, and have equal access to opportunities. The basic premise of intent is good, but has the implementation worked?

I would agree that anyone who things USA is unique with its racism. There are elements of it everywhere, because every place has people leaning left and others leaning right, and the difference between cities an rural areas are the same throughout the world.

I'm ignoring the uglier side of your worldview. I guess I could jump on every instance of your racist sniveling, but that would take a lot of work.

There's nothing, that I can think of, more degrading to America than swine like you.
Do you see what you globalist feels people do… You know for absolute fact that a dark majority America is degraded and just another dark majority nation, you know this because you know the data, that’s why you don’t have the courage to answer my questions….You know this and yet you still embrace the idea, you embrace the idea of a dirty dangerous degraded America.
The purple hair people have you scared, scared to stand against globalism, scared to act on facts and data because one might scream RACIST in your face. You fence-sitters often talk of “Party before country” and yet you put Mexico’s people before country.
You are weird, lost and wrong.

There is no “preserving a white majority”. No person with any position of power or notoriety in the USA is actively trying to do this. But there are people on the media outlets and politicians who are trying to brainwash people into thinking this white supremacy thing is happening… in order to distract us from one of the worst economies and cultures in American history.

Imagine how the brainwashed Democrats will keep saying “the economy is doing great”. We often hear them say “the economy is roaring along”. They simply don’t care about the facts shown above^

American culture is a disaster today. It used to be a beautiful thing.

“White supremacy” in the modern USA is all a myth created by the media. It’s an entire waste of time. You often see this on CNN or MSNBC they get some black journalists to interview our rich white author to complain about blacks not being able to get loans or something absurd. Imagine the millions of poor white men across America, who get denied access to loans watching that type of trash television.

Many immigrants are good people, but of course, some of them commit vicious crimes. There is a cultural problem among young black Americans, they commit the most violent act in America. Like robberies and murder. Among young white Americans, who commit the most mass school shootings.

There is clearly some kind of problem with a portion of Mexico, central South Americans, who are my fellow Catholics but whom have a problem with violent crimes often surrounding the drug trade.

These issues are nonexistent in many countries of the world like in southeast Asia, or eastern European countries, like Estonia, or European countries like Sweden and Denmark, where there really is no violent crime there are people screaming at you on the subway like there is New York City.

Keep listening to Trump. Fear drives votes. All demagogues use that tactic.

Trump says

Former President Donald J. Trump, speaking at a multimillion-dollar fund-raiser on Saturday night, lamented that people were not immigrating to the United States from “nice” countries “like Denmark” and suggested that his well-heeled dinner companions were temporarily safe from undocumented immigrants nearby, according to an attendee.

Trump knows how to lightened the mood

Forum List

Back