Trump and ukraine.

One thing is for certain. You wouldn't know. It hurts when Der Fuerher gets a slap up the chops.

Oh, I know humor when I see it.

You spelled Fuhrer wrong. That's funny too.

Last edited:
This fella could be onto something.

:auiqs.jpg:

Vindman is a TDS afflicted moron.

Biden gave Putin the signal to invade when he said there wouldn't be serious consequences for a "minor incursion" into Ukraine and then pulled U.S. troops out of Ukraine. Just a few days later Putin invaded Ukraine.

Putin did nothing but cower in fear while Trump was in office.

Biden gave Putin the signal to invade when he said there wouldn't be serious consequences for a "minor incursion" into Ukraine and then pulled U.S. troops out of Ukraine. Just a few days later Putin invaded Ukraine.

Of course he did. I was advised by the Kremlin as to the exact date. Vlad and his wife are friends of mine. We've holidayed together in Switzerland.

If Trump wants to be a recidivist in 2024, he will have to run on the execrable behavior of his "savvy genius" and his declaration that NATO was "obsolete."

Given the global attention focused upon the atrocities in Ukraine by the thug who conspired to help Trump get elected in 2016, and the resistance of the national hero who refused to contrive fake criminal charges against Biden in 2020 when Trump withheld military aid desperately needed to defend his nation, Trump will not be able to run on a domestic, isolationist focus on his goons attacking Congress, even though many are still being identified, apprehended, prosecuted, convicted, or confessing.

Screen Shot 2021-05-14 at 4.39.31 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-02-15 at 11.16.34 AM.png

"Skulk away! Skulk away!"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back