Cuba Banking System Collapses

I am not looking for things from a week ago, I am looking for current stories.

Why is this so complicated for you?
It's a breaking story....
MSM is more concerned with the Trump sham trials and some OF girl showing her chest to Ireland than real news.

It will completely come out but it's gonna be a bit. The humanitarian crisis is about to get real.

The story is just breaking now. Gotta remember it's a communist country without a lot of communication to anyone.

And let's not forget they have been hit by several hurricanes over the years....infrastructure has been in shambles.

Just wait...it's a coming.

I get that, I am just a skeptic of anything posted on Twitter.

It's a breaking story....
MSM is more concerned with the Trump sham trials and some OF girl showing her chest to Ireland than real news.

It will completely come out but it's gonna be a bit. The humanitarian crisis is about to get real.

I do not care about the MSM, there is not even anything about it in any foreign news sites.

Why are you so quick to take a tweet as the gospel?

The libs have been kissing the Cuba Communists butts for decades.

They still weren't able to keep it afloat.

Remember B. Hussein O opening up relations and getting chewed out by the Castro boys?

The libs have been kissing the Cuba Communists butts for decades.

They still weren't able to keep it afloat.

Remember B. Hussein O opening up relations and getting chewed out by the Castro boys?

The US policy on Cuba has never made sense. There are countries with far worse governments and human rights issues that we are best buds with.

No need to guess Harpy, the OP is lying...as usual.
I'm not lying....ROFL....why would I?
Cuba has had lots of press saying that they were gonna collapse for months now. It's not like it was a secret.

But it appears that the final collapse is here. A completely digital currency system is what caused it. Because paper and ink have become too expensive for the Government to print money? Nevermind the hyper inflation and lack of basic necessities available to buy....

This is not shocking news....it's expected news.

I'm not lying....ROFL....why would I?
Cuba has had lots of press saying that they were gonna collapse for months now. It's not like it was a secret.

But it appears that the final collapse is here. A completely digital currency system is what caused it. Because paper and ink have become too expensive for the Government to print money? Nevermind the hyper inflation and lack of basic necessities available to buy....

This is not shocking news....it's expected news.

But has it really collapsed? If people cannot get cash out of an ATM but still have access to use their money electronically, is that really a collapse of a banking system?

The US policy on Cuba has never made sense. There are countries with far worse governments and human rights issues that we are best buds with.

Cuba has one of the worst governments on the planet, so I don't know about that. The people are eating garbage, living in squalor, with people telling them what to do, according to immigrants that actually lived it.

But has it really collapsed? If people cannot get cash out of an ATM but still have access to use their money electronically, is that really a collapse of a banking system?
No...their electronic accounts are emptied. The government took the people's money to pay whatever.

IMO, it is worth stating that the financial situation in Cuba has something in common with the war in Gaza: The offending party can end the strife and hardship IMMEDIATELY by doing the right thing.

Cuban leadership can end the dreaded EMBARGO immediately, by releasing political prisoners and calling for free and fair elections. Once they do that, they would almost have to put up a WALL on their northern shore to slow down all the investors who want to invest in an economy that has the most educated workforce in the Caribbean and Central American region.

This inevitability slows slightly every year as the Cubans with any common sense and courage flee that sinking ship. But it still holds true. Cuba would shortly be the most popular tourist destination in the region, and its agricultural industries would thrive.

IMO, it is worth stating that the financial situation in Cuba has something in common with the war in Gaza: The offending party can end the strife and hardship IMMEDIATELY by doing the right thing.

Cuban leadership can end the dreaded EMBARGO immediately, by releasing political prisoners and calling for free and fair elections. Once they do that, they would almost have to put up a WALL on their northern shore to slow down all the investors who want to invest in an economy that has the most educated workforce in the Caribbean and Central American region.

This inevitability slows slightly every year as the Cubans with any common sense and courage flee that sinking ship. But it still holds true. Cuba would shortly be the most popular tourist destination in the region, and its agricultural industries would thrive.
Not really....
Look at Puerto Rico....it's a beautiful garbage heap. There's nothing there. It survives solely on agricultural research grants from the US government and stunted tourism. (Both have dried up)

The Islands, like Haiti, have fallen into complete chaos.

Forum List

Back