How to tell we're living in a 🤡 🌎

Can't wait til they update Thrush Hood and his Merry Men of Sherwood Forest.

They have finally figured out the path to world peace...

So basically, a group of white-hating guilt-ridden bird nuts have gotten together, gone through the names and histories of thousands of birds, found fault with something someone said 150 years ago, and want to rename the entire avifaunal class.

it was always strange to me how the english names of so many birds were tied to the name of their alleged discoverer. steller's sea eagle. dafuq. no, it's not steller's. fuck you. call it giant sea eagle, like cultured civilizations do.
Like solar systems, stars and constellations are named? Like that. How about elements, do cultured civilizations name them differently? Ignorance knows no bounds with you.

Like solar systems, stars and constellations are named? Like that. How about elements, do cultured civilizations name them differently? Ignorance knows no bounds with you.
yeah. like fucktards going somewhere. hey, that mountain looks cool. i am going to name it, wait for it, ...

Concerned American's Peak.

Awesome.

as usual, you fucktard missed the point. again.

how about fucking off, eh?

as usual, you fucktard missed the point. again.
As usual, you are looking into the mirror. Now answer the question, are you going to change the names of elements in the periodic table? How about the maps of the stars? I mean birds are so LMAO. Racists do so many stupid things---like your post ^^^^.

Forum List

Back