Wal-Mart drops X advertising

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Well. Musk did this to himself. He didn't have to act like a Fascist. He didn't have to make antisemitic comments.

X is going down....
and Musk told them to go fuck off .. and any other entity that wants to blackmail him with advertising dollars. Perfect response!

...and Elon doesn't give a fuck.

He bought Twitter with his enormous stash of "Fuck You" money because they censored the Babylon Bee.

He is the richest man in the world. Like he said, he could care less.

and Musk told them to go fuck off .. and any other entity that wants to blackmail him with advertising dollars. Perfect response!

yep, telling your main source of revenue to fuck off is always a great business model

yep, telling your main source of revenue to fuck off is always a great business model
Musk has more money than brains. I wish he would sell Tesla. I would buy one if he did. I am not going to make a Fascist even richer than he is. And I guarantee there are thousands in the US that feel the same way.

It is great .. an owner telling companies attempting to blackmail the organization with advertising dollars to go fuck off .. In the end, as he's said, the judge will be the public reception to this idea. If he fails, he's the richest man in the world and I'm sure he'll do just fine. Meanwhile, consumers will have to find some other social media source to share content, news, politics and other topics.

Forum List

Back