How to tell we're living in a 🤡 🌎

They have finally figured out the path to world peace... 🤦
If there was ever any doubt that the leftist 'woke' culture is absolutely looney tunes, this should dispel any doubt. How obsessive is it to scour the histories of people birds are named after and if they are not pure as the driven snow, free of all sin, qualified to be canonized as first tier saints, they cannot continue to have a bird named after them. Unless of course they were 'woke' leftists in which case any sin can be forgiven.

I'm pretty sure racist or sketchy elements of their heroes in history won't be included in the purge. I mean George Floyd is memorialized in numerous expensive statues of bronze and such as countless others with a problem in their past were toppled, destroyed, removed. But George Floyd was such a stellar citizen with nothing really awful in his past and he contributed so much good to the world. Arrrgh.

Lord help us until this phase of American insanity phases out.

Last edited:
If there was ever any doubt that the leftist 'woke' culture is absolutely looney tunes, this should dispel any doubt. How obsessive is it to scour the histories of people birds are named after and if they are not pure as the driven snow, free of all sin, qualified to be canonized as first tier saints, they cannot continue to have a bird names after them. Unless of course they were 'woke' leftists in which case any sin can be forgiven.

I'm pretty sure racist or sketchy elements of their heroes in history won't be included in the purge. I mean George Floyd is memorialized in numerous expensive statues of bronze and such as countless others with a problem in their past were toppled, destroyed, removed.

Lord help us until this phase of American insanity phases out.

Every week it's some new left loon trying to be appeased. Statues, birds, ... it's tiresome

Every week it's some new left loon trying to be appeased. Stautes, birds, ... it's tiresome
More than tiresome. It's scary insane. But I believe it's just one more play in their game plan to completely destroy American culture and redesign it as they think they want it to be. "Wokeness" is just one more way to do that and it too will be gone as soon as their plan for Marxist totalitarianism is complete.

More than tiresome. It's scary insane. But I believe it's just one more play in their game plan to completely destroy American culture and redesign it as they think they want it to be. "Wokeness" is just one more way to do that and it too will be gone as soon as their plan for Marxist totalitarianism is complete.

They're crusin for a brusin.

I miss the America I grew up in

They're crusin for a brusin.

I miss the America I grew up in
I hope. I look at the histories of the world and Lenin, Pol Pot, Mao, Hitler, Mussolini, et al did immeasurable harm and ordered the deaths of millions before they got their comeuppance. And more than half of them died in office before that could happen.

I hope. I look at the histories of the world and Lenin, Pol Pot, Mao, Hitler, Mussolini, et al did immeasurable harm and ordered the deaths of millions before they got their comeuppance. And more than half of them died in office before that could happen.

Leftists want to erase history for a reason

Certainly. Our history, our heritage, our culture, our values, our liberties, our way of life all has to be destroyed to create sufficient chaos that they can then take complete control with little danger to themselves.

They're about 50% short of that right now.

Teach your children well

They're about 50% short of that right now.

Teach your children well
I know. Which is why all this is so alarming and why I am taking some risks to fight back against it now. I object when a Patriot goes somewhere off the track now and then but we're all human and I don't suspect that Patriot intends to give government unquestioned authority.

That is exactly what the leftists intend. At least a government headed by somebody they believe is one of them. They are going to be appalled at what they have done should they succeed, as are all other people who inadvertently support totalitarianism. But once they realize their mistake it's too late.

Forum List

Back