Cuba Banking System Collapses

JohnDB

Platinum Member
Jun 16, 2021
The banking system in Cuba has collapsed. People awoke to empty bank accounts and ATMs being empty. All cuban money is worthless in Cuba and the banks have closed.

Is there any independent verification of this outside of this tweet?

I cannot find anything.

I also found this....

Seems Cuba is really pushing the whole cashless society.

Cuba was the model that many dembots praised.
Yeah....but tourism tanked after Covid-19, their allies (Russia and China) are completely indifferent towards Cuba. Cuban cigars (after decades of isolation) have taken a back seat to most other tobacco growers. And what production they have had has been slowly eroding instead of increasing. (Lowering their efficiency and effectiveness)

They are starving....no food, little water, and no fuel.

Wonder if this heralds the banking crisis on a much wider basis .
Savvy people have argued for decades that Cuba was CIA control opposition territory .
So apparently bonkers that it might well be true .
Let’s watch how many small US banks also now go under as a prelude to one of the big ones —- too big to rescue —— then going down .
Mid May has been a RV target period for some time . Let’s see some evidence

Yeah, I found stories like this from a couple months ago saying it was going to happen, just none yet that says it did.

I found several from just a week or two ago. What do you use for a search engine, the 'Che Lives!; site? Democratic Underground?

Here, let me spell 'Cuba' for you, so you can copy and paste it.

CUBA

Yeah....but tourism tanked after Covid-19, their allies (Russia and China) are completely indifferent towards Cuba. Cuban cigars (after decades of isolation) have taken a back seat to most other tobacco growers. And what production they have had has been slowly eroding instead of increasing. (Lowering their efficiency and effectiveness)

They are starving....no food, little water, and no fuel.

Considering the sanctions the US has had against Cuba for decades, it is a wonder they have lasted this long.

I also found this....

Seems Cuba is really pushing the whole cashless society.

Yeah, so has North Korea!

I found several from just a week or two ago. What do you use for a search engine, the 'Che Lives!; site? Democratic Underground?
The story is just breaking now. Gotta remember it's a communist country without a lot of communication to anyone.

And let's not forget they have been hit by several hurricanes over the years....infrastructure has been in shambles.

Just wait...it's a coming.

Here, let me spell 'Cuba' for you, so you can copy and paste it.

CUBA

I am not looking for things from a week ago, I am looking for current stories.

Why is this so complicated for you?

The story is just breaking now. Gotta remember it's a communist country without a lot of communication to anyone.

And let's not forget they have been hit by several hurricanes over the years....infrastructure has been in shambles.

Just wait...it's a coming.

The current ones I have are behind pay walls. These idiots wouldn't read them anyway, don't waste any time answering their stupid demands.

Forum List

Back