How to tell we're living in a 🤡 🌎

You vote republican.
1699139613199.png

As usual, you are looking into the mirror. Now answer the question, are you going to change the names of elements in the periodic table? How about the maps of the stars? I mean birds are so LMAO. Racists do so many stupid things---like your post ^^^^.
yeah. hitlerium would probably be changed. sorry for that, retard.

do you have an inkling about how names are chosen for elements and planets, and mountains, and islands?

you don't. you have a big mouth and nothing else.

i traveled the world and compared english bird names to their names in other languages, like german.

i gave a very succinct example of very unnecessary binding of a bird to a person, YOU IGNORANT STELLER'S SLUT.

but you do you, queef some more. about birds.

i traveled the world and compared english bird names to their names in other languages, like german.
You're a racist moron. Apples and Oranges. How do you say Germany in German, moron? Deutschland? Como se dice German en Espanol? Aleman? As for the naming of elements and heavenly bodies, study! Don't stay stupid your whole life. You can only blame it on your race for so long.

You're a racist moron. Apples and Oranges. How do you say Germany in German, moron? Deutschland? Como se dice German en Espanol? Aleman? As for the naming of elements and heavenly bodies, study! Don't stay stupid your whole life. You can only blame it on your race for so long.
dafuq? my race? your retardedness has no bottom. congratulations.

You lot have lost the plot or you are all drinking .

Very strange people these Short Eared American Wobblers

Forum List

Back