Donny is not a happy camper.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
Its all one world wide conspiracy against mogadon. Yet you wonder why he is siding with the Russians over Ukraine, as I said. Enjoy.

Its all one world wide conspiracy against mogadon. Yet you wonder why he is siding with the Russians over Ukraine, as I said. Enjoy.

Again, another smear story with no EVIDENCE.....

WTF Norris and your fellow dem trolls and propaganda media--this shit has gotten old.

• Banned
Again, another smear story with no EVIDENCE.....

WTF Norris and your fellow dem trolls and propaganda media--this shit has gotten old.
Of course it is. Just like the election was stolen.
Youre gonna get a barrage of these as the inquiry cranks up. Get used to it sucker. Trumps going down.

A third of Ukraine would not be under siege by Russia if Trump were president, so there is that.

Youre gonna get a barrage of these as the inquiry cranks up. Get used to it sucker. Trumps going down.
Trump is being harassed----
Biden is going down--
If the republicans are smart they will go after Joe's ho first and have giggles removed for drug abuse following Nov election---
then fund a special investigation counsil for corrupt dems /FBI and their fellow media conspirators---along with abusive NY prosecutors.

The release of the so-called "black ledger" was quite obviously timed to disrupt Trump's campaign. He had to replace his campaign chairman just a few months before the election.

Of course and you have evidence to support that outrageous claim?
I can see why your called meathead. It should be meat meal.
Trump was doing what neither Obama or Biden was willing to do. He provided them with lethal aid which Biden canceled shortly after taking office.

A fortified Ukraine would not have been invaded "Peace through Strength" is a long proven deterrent to invasion.

Putin only invades countries he thinks he can easily crush.

LOL,

1649759078565.png

You got a really bad man crush on Trump. Wait. Are you now identifying as a love sick young girl??

Forum List

Back