Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

People. Against disease. I am not here for this kind of remedial education of grown ass adults.

And yet..the Covid “shot” doesn’t prevent Covid. I don’t get why you are so hung up on that. We all know what a “vaccine” is what it’s supposed to do.

A vaccine is given to provide immunity to a certain disease…the Covid shots do not do that.

And yet..the Covid “shot” doesn’t prevent Covid. I don’t get why you are so hung up on that. We all know what a “vaccine” is what it’s supposed to do.

A vaccine is given to provide immunity to a certain disease…the Covid shots do not do that.
And the story now is that it reduces symptoms. So, the shots are like a treatment, not a vaccine. An preventative treatment, supposedly.

Another thing is that since the shots don't prevent transmission, they can't possibly be mandated, which our dictator-in-chief found out.

And then there are all the side effects.

According to the CDC, the COVID shots have killed six times as many people in three years as all other vaccines in recorded history combined.

COVID Shots:

1701564777118-png.867089

All other vaccines combined:

1701564798412-png.867090

Source:
https://wonder.cdc.gov/controller/datarequest/D8;jsessionid=0B4353A339276F1B1127E936A5CC

Forum List

Back