Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

Trump not knowing something has no bearing on the effectiveness of the vaccines. That moron doesn't know anything. Watching the unprepared, ignorant, apathetic manbaby try to fudge his way through the covid press events was a global embarrassment.

This bed-shitting fucktard took the jab which was more than enough information for me to decide to never..... EVER.... take it.

Although when it offered me a free donut to inject AIDS into my body, I was tempted.... I do like donuts.

106814602-1608584603182-biden.jpg

What a stupid question. Fauci can read. You should feel embarrassed of yourself for that idiotic question.
Fauci can read…the same information, that trump, and the scientists at the time had, which means fauci had no more knowledge than they did…yet he advocated a vaccine as safe that the trump administration said they weren’t sure of….

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

So.

the same information, that trump, and the scientists at the time had
Trump had no information. Trump does not read and does not know things.

The scientists had a lot of studies showing the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines.

And after billions of doses administered, they are likely the safest vaccines in history.

I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.
"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

Trump as with Biden can only go by what people like Fauchi told him. Did you want Trump to tell people in 2020 that the vaccine was a joke? Imagine the fallout had he said that! I'm sure Trump has learned and realized a lot over the past three years.

I am not a Democrat, but you are a Binar

If that's true, then you are a total dick since you sit on your fat, lazy, racist ass saying nothing while your idiot Democrat pals do to me what you object to, and you say .... nothing. That's why I'm on you shits about it. Hello, that is my POINT. None of you say a damn thing, then you and the rest of them just whine to high heaven when you get it back.

Fuck you, asshole

The scientists had a lot of studies showing the effectiveness and safety of the vaccines.

And after billions of doses administered, they are likely the safest vaccines in history.
They are not vaccines, they are rushed mRNA therapy.

If that's true, then you are a total dick since you sit on your fat, lazy, racist ass saying nothing while your idiot Democrat pals do to me what you object to, and you say .... nothing. That's why I'm on you shits about it. Hello, that is my POINT. None of you say a damn thing, then you and the rest of them just whine to high heaven when you get it back.

Fuck you, asshole
baby-cry.gif

Really? Over smallpox, measles?…hmm, I don’t know, I’ve not read the comparisons.

First, we have to get the terminology right, considering that none of the Covid shots are actually “vaccines”, I’d say it’s not one of the safest “vaccines” at all. A vaccine being something that grants immunity. All the Covid shot did was lessen symptoms, but it doesn’t prevent anything..

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Of course he didn’t know. How the f was he or anyone suppose to know?

RFK Jr.:

'On December 10, 2020, Pfizer's representative Kathrin Jansen told the FDA's VRBPAC committee that monkey studies had demonstrated that the COVID vaccines are incapable of preventing infection or transmission.(20)
Fauci....Gates....Note that, unlike most of the COVID vaccine cheerleaders, neither man actually said "the vaccine stops transmission," they merely implied it.
On January 23, 2023, Gates was even more honest, acknowledging in a televised Lowy Institute even in Australia that "The current vaccines are not infection blocking. They're not broad, so when new variants come up you lose protection, and they have very short duration, particularly in the people who matter, which are old people." '
(The Wuhan Cover-Up, p. 432)

So there is no way the injected can prove that their "vaccine" works, especially if their own immune system is taking care of incoming viruses, if there are even (any incoming viruses at all [italics]). To prove that, the injected would have to have been daily tested for viral titers, antibodies, etc.

RFK Jr.:

'A December 2022 study of 51,017 employees of the Cleveland Clinic determined that the vaccines increased the risk of death from COVID-19, and that the most-vaccinated were also the most at risk (28)
"Effectiveness of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Bivalent Vaccine," medRxiv, 17 Dec 2022
doi: 10.1101/2022/12/17.22283625
....'
(RFK Jr., ibid. 432-3)

Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work​

They don't. Way I understand it vaccines are supposed to severely diminish the transmission and contraction of diseases. This shot doesn't seem to do much of either. This shot does seem to severely diminish the symptoms if The Yellow Menace Satan Bug is contracted so maybe it should be called a "pre-therapeutic."

I don't see a controversy here.
This was a new vaccine, that was barely tested. I think most people with a brain knew going in that there was going to be some risk.

The first two jabs that I got, was at a college stadium, people were lined up in vehicles, and as you drove in the jabbers came up to your vehicle, jabbed you, then told you to park in the parking lot and wait twenty minutes before you left. Ambulances were standing by. We all knew they weren't there for their looks.

Forum List

Back