Trump Admits That He Didn't Know if the Vaccines Would Work

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines... would work

Do we know if any of these new vaccines really work without years of double blind studies? But apparently Trump's word was good enough for SlowJoeBiden as he mandated for military members so much so that when they didn't get the shot they goy booted.

Now SlowJoe wants them back.

and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else.

on the advice of all the so-called experts in Mother government. Bet he won't do that again.

Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

As did the next administration despite all the data coming in.

Trump didn't really know when he said it was effective.

SlowJoe and pals KNEW it wasn't when they said it was.

Way I understand it vaccines are supposed to severely diminish the transmission and contraction of diseases. This shot doesn't seem to do much of either.
It does. The problem with covid is how quickly variants appear, due to its high virulence and high presence in the community. It absolutely does have effectiveness and helps prevent serious illness. You make fewer copies of the virus -- which means you shed less into the community -- and you clear the virus more quickly.

horse stick 1.2.png

The problem with covid is how quickly variants appear, due to its high virulence

Because gain-of-function research made the disease do exactly that. Then the Chinese lost containment so that's Trump's fault.
You make fewer copies of the virus -- which means you shed less into the community -- and you clear the virus more quickly.

maybe one of us should go research the CDC and like places so see what the multi-year double blind studies have shown. Oh wait...

View attachment 873644

Because gain-of-function research made the disease do exactly that. Then the Chinese lost containment so that's Trump's fault.

maybe one of us should go research the CDC and like places so see what the multi-year double blind studies have shown. Oh wait...
You posted a weak meme. I posted an argument.

Too bad you have no arguments or evidence for your claims. It must be frustrating.

You posted a weak meme. I posted an argument.

Oh, I see, when I post my opinion it's silly but when you do academians stop to ponder their comparative worthlessness.

Too bad you have no arguments

See above.

or evidence for your claims. It must be frustrating.

Where the fu(k is your evidence? It must be frustrating when you are told the same thing you tell others.

I bet if the mask mandates come back and I comply and wear this in public...

mask 1.2.png

you'd be one of the control freak flu Nazis screaming at me in public for "disinformation..." as spittle flies though your home made, crocheted pot holder with strings for your ears of a mask. Isn't that mask hard to put on with your 'Rainbow Flag' and 'Save the Whales' earrings gettin in the way?

Your turn.

You posted a meme.

This is a meme by me...

biden 1.4.png

This is a meme on my meme...

border 1.2.png

I posted an argument supported by facts.

I say I did the same fu(kin thing. You say the "vaccine" works well in stopping transmission I say it doesn't. Again...

maybe one of us should go research the CDC and like places so see what the multi-year double blind studies have shown.

I don't see you doing that yet you claiming to be Jesus. If Jesus was short, fat, ugly, stupid and had a Pentagram tattoo.

A grown man should know the difference.

Then you should go find one and ask him the difference.

They don't. Way I understand it vaccines are supposed to severely diminish the transmission and contraction of diseases. This shot doesn't seem to do much of either. This shot does seem to severely diminish the symptoms if The Yellow Menace Satan Bug is contracted so maybe it should be called a "pre-therapeutic."

It does. The problem with covid is how quickly variants appear, due to its high virulence and high presence in the community. It absolutely does have effectiveness and helps prevent serious illness. You make fewer copies of the virus -- which means you shed less into the community -- and you clear the virus more quickly.

View attachment 873644

You posted a meme.

I posted an argument supported by facts.

A grown man should know the difference.

And you're wrong. And I described why you are wrong. And you have no response but memes.

You're a fu)kin genius.

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

The problem is his supporters truly don't know what they believe in.

"We also put billions and billions of dollars, ten billion, to produce the vaccines before we knew they were going to work. It was called a calculated bet or a calcuated risk, we took a risk."

The man admits he didn't know if the vaccines, which his supporters now call the "clot shot" would work and he took a calculated risk on your health and the health of everyone else. Remember that his administration sold these vaccines as 100% safe and effective.

This is yet ANOTHER position this man has taken (the list has gotten really long) that runs counter to what his supporters claim to believe in. Will he get a pass on this too? Judging by the applause he received at the ACU, I'm guessing so.

Trump could not predict the future, oh my.

After the vaccines were shown to be ineffective, Biden still mandated them, and he repeated the lie to Americans, "it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

NEVER FORGET WHAT THE TYRANTS DID

Governments pushed millions of people worldwide to get vaccinated... They got perfectly healthy young people to take the jab using false arguments. They called the people who refused to comply "anti-social." Many governments introduced COVID passports. These passports made access to parts of society conditional. Those who did not wish to get vaccinated could not visit a restaurant or a gym, all in the name of public health.

Governments mandated use of medical devices universally, denying access to some regardless of one's personal situation or alternate opinions about their personal healthcare.

This was real institutionalized discrimination.

Vaccine mandates were introduced for certain professions. Many people lost their job, their livelihood, their business, because they stood by their principles.

The government of some countries literally imprisoned people within their own homes.

All of this was based on the idea that vaccination helps prevent the spread of the virus.

This has now proven to be a big lie. There was no scientific basis to say that vaccination would stop the transmission of the virus, and it's one of the biggest scandals of our time.

TRUMP DID NONE OF THESE THINGS.

Trump could not predict the future, oh my.

After the vaccines were shown to be ineffective, Biden still mandated them, and he repeated the lie to Americans, "it's a pandemic of the unvaccinated."

NEVER FORGET WHAT THE TYRANTS DID

Governments pushed millions of people worldwide to get vaccinated... They got perfectly healthy young people to take the jab using false arguments. They called the people who refused to comply "anti-social." Many governments introduced COVID passports. These passports made access to parts of society conditional. Those who did not wish to get vaccinated could not visit a restaurant or a gym, all in the name of public health.

Governments mandated use of medical devices universally, denying access to some regardless of one's personal situation or alternate opinions about their personal healthcare.

This was real institutionalized discrimination.

Vaccine mandates were introduced for certain professions. Many people lost their job, their livelihood, their business, because they stood by their principles.

The government of some countries literally imprisoned people within their own homes.

All of this was based on the idea that vaccination helps prevent the spread of the virus.

This has now proven to be a big lie. There was no scientific basis to say that vaccination would stop the transmission of the virus, and it's one of the biggest scandals of our time.

TRUMP DID NONE OF THESE THINGS.

Keep coming with the excuses day after day like your cult always does

I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

I would recommend it and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don't want to get it and a lot of those people voted for me, frankly," Trump told Bartiromo.

"It is a great vaccine. It is a safe vaccine and it is something that works," he said.

Mr. Indpendent has spoken.

Trump's recommendations were not mandates.

Biden fired people for not getting jabbed. I was almost one of them. God Bless the Constitution and the Supreme Court for saving us from the Dictator Biden...

PS: The vaccine was quite effective in the beginning before all the variants. Delta variant broke the vaccines, and they have not worked since. Trump's statement was factual or at least honest at the time. It quickly lost effectiveness, but Biden kept pushing it to enrich his Big Pharma donors.

Yep. All vaccines carry some sort of risk. Like, allergic reactions.

You will have to peddle that nonsense to someone dumber.

Huh…what does it actually vaccinate? I know you want to think it’s a vaccine because, the left has bought into that, but a “vaccine” actually provides immunity..like polio and such. An injection that just helps reduce symptoms is kinda like, a cold medicine, or an antihistamine.

The covid shots do not prevent anything, they do not prevent transfer of anything. They are not “vaccines”

Forum List

Back