Transgender Day

Now reaching fo the "bigot" card. Pathetic. You have defended perverts going into women's bathrooms and locker rooms. You'll get assaulted if you follow my wife or daughters into a bathroom or locker room. You'll be made an example of. Go fuck yourself.
I defended a business making legal policies. I also support you making the choice if you want to support them or not. Why is that so hard for you to understand

So now we're celebrating religious holidays with perversity ?

1711515582834.png

~S~

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

Nobody would have known about it unless you broadcasted it across the internet.

I am under no obligation to play along with your mental illness. I am also under no obligation to allow a man to follow my wife or daughters into the bathroom or locker room. Ironic in that you're a pussy who caved to the mentally ill weirdos and are all for violating women's rights to privacy.
And society isn't obligated to play along with the mental illness all you MAGAts suffer from where you imagine yourselves more educated than learned healthcare professionals.... :laugh: :itsok:

There are so few genuinely affected individuals that almost each could have a day.

“Trans. Visibility?” Are those morons really so deluded that they think they’re not easy to spot?

Yeah. You blend.

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Do you actually know any trans folks?

I do. They’re fine people

Oh hell to the fuck no! I need about 100 millstones and 1000 feet of rope delivered.

No, these fruitcakes are not going to co-opt Easter.

Forum List

Back