SICK! 50-Year-Old Harry Chest Transgender Woman ‘Breastfeeds’ Grandchild Using Experimental Hormones

Yes you dumb Bingo, the medical community. Here are the people who literally write the book on mental illness telling you just that.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing one’s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on one’s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.
No you stupid bingo bitch. You can NOT change your gender. No matter what some quack tells you. Mental illness. Period. Which degenerate peons like you celebrate and encourage. Stay away from children. There are NO trans children. Just disgusting people like you who poison their minds.

I see you saying it, impotently, I just don't see why I should care that you say it as a cuckold without the power to actually do it. :dunno: :itsok:
You need to be locked up for supporting this shit. STFU you bingo cuck. YOU assholes are being thrown out of sane society. And you have no power to stop it from happening.

Everytime I think I can't be more ashamed of America something like this comes up.

It's amazing, I am only 48 years old and I've seen so much stuff the past 5 years in America that I am disgusted, angry, embarrassed and ashamed by compared to the america I knew when I was 30. I'm just amazed how we have gone down hill so rapidly.
We are living in the Fall Of Rome..er....the USA. It will only get worse.

My God in heaven, this madness needs to stop. These trans people are nothing but sick in the head. This baby needs to be taken away immediately for its protection.

screenshot-2024-03-30-at-00.46.30-1024x632.png

Who is Harry Chest?

No you stupid bingo bitch. You can NOT change your gender. No matter what some quack tells you. Mental illness. Period.
You're the quack who imagines themselves qualified to make mental health assessments. Did you stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night?
Which degenerate peons like you celebrate and encourage. Stay away from children. There are NO trans children. Just disgusting people like you who poison their minds.
I think I'll listen to learned professionals over online bigots.
You need to be locked up for supporting this shit. STFU you bingo cuck. YOU assholes are being thrown out of sane society. And you have no power to stop it from happening.
Who's being thrown out of mainstream society? Gender affirming care is the standard of care all around the world you dumb Bingo. You have no influence over that. All you're doing is convincing more and more young people that your culture needs to be pushed towards extinction.

My God in heaven, this madness needs to stop. These trans people are nothing but sick in the head. This baby needs to be taken away immediately for its protection.

screenshot-2024-03-30-at-00.46.30-1024x632.png

Oh God thiers more of ..
The manufacturer of the drug does not recommend this AT All

You're the quack who imagines themselves qualified to make mental health assessments. Did you stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night?

I think I'll listen to learned professionals over online bigots.

Who's being thrown out of mainstream society? Gender affirming care is the standard of care all around the world you dumb Bingo. You have no influence over that. All you're doing is convincing more and more young people that your culture needs to be pushed towards extinction.
Try to push us towards extinction you uneducated bingo bitch. You disgusting degenerates are being banished from sane society. You have nothing from any professional and you are nothing but a bigot. Sorry asshole, we protect young people from weirdos like YOU who want to poison their minds with nothing but lies.

Try to push us towards extinction you uneducated bingo bitch. You disgusting degenerates are being banished from sane society. You have nothing from any professional and you are nothing but a bigot. Sorry asshole, we protect young people from weirdos like YOU who want to poison their minds with nothing but lies.
Stop cosplaying silly boy.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

Transgender people suffer from high levels of stigmatization, discrimination and victimization, contributing to negative self-image and increased rates of other mental health disorders. Transgender individuals are at higher risk of victimization and hate crimes than the general public. Suicide rates among transgender people are markedly higher than the general population.

Transgender children and adolescents are often victims of bullying and discrimination at school, which can contribute to serious adverse mental health outcomes. Interventions are often needed to create safe and affirming school environments.

Transgender individuals may also face challenges in accessing appropriate health care and insurance coverage of related services.

The professionals call you bullies, I call you mutants and the mainstream calls you deplorables. LGTBQ is being celebrated everywhere in the mainstream while traditional white cultures like Southern Confederate culture gets shit on and eliminated. The same will happen to all bigot cultures. There's nowhere left for you bigots to hide when information is available to everyone.

Forum List

Back