Transgender Day

So? What do you care? Do you celebrate Easter? Then celebrate it. If you don't, then don't. Is anyone twisting your arm?

Can't we do both?

ca-times.brightspotcdn.jpeg

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

It seems that America is not warming up to the 'woke' religion promoting LGBTQX+++ I think the huge majority of people take a live and let live attitude toward the whole thing even if they personally disapprove of it. . .

UNTIL. . .

The 'woke' promoters start getting in their faces with it. And then there is significant push back.

You would think smart people would wise up sooner or later?

We had transvestites in 1959 ... but, at least they were better looking ...

0 lY3LgyOueU53NxmG.png

As if giving the rainbow another meaning wasn't enough. To me, it will always be the Lord's promise where flooding is concerned and then of course the fact that a fictious rabbit was eventually labeled the reason for the holiday when the true meaning of the day is the Lord's resurrection.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for letting me know how far the brain trains don't travel in Fairfax County.

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

I would say choosing Easter as their day was appropriate. Nearly 2/3 of transgender people identify themselves as Christians although their acceptance by other Christians is mixed.

Last edited:
What’s ironic about calling someone by the term they choose to identify as?
I am under no obligation to play along with your mental illness. I am also under no obligation to allow a man to follow my wife or daughters into the bathroom or locker room. Ironic in that you're a pussy who caved to the mentally ill weirdos and are all for violating women's rights to privacy.

I am under no obligation to play along with your mental illness. I am also under no obligation to allow a man to follow my wife or daughters into the bathroom or locker room. Ironic in that you're a pussy who caved to the mentally ill weirdos and are all for violating women's rights to privacy.
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you drunk? Are you stoned? If you want to break the law fine as long as you’re willing to suffer the consequences it’s not an issue.

You truly are one stupid perverted POS. Is English your first language dumbfuck? I am under ZERO obligation to play along with your delusions. Period. Beating you to a pulp for following my wife into a bathroom is not a crime. No consequences retard.
why do you think anyone would want to follow your wife anyplace? You should assault someone and get back to us about what is or isn’t a crime. No one is forcing you to give up your bigoted ways. You are free to search out businesses that align with your interests.

Forum List

Back