SICK! 50-Year-Old Harry Chest Transgender Woman ‘Breastfeeds’ Grandchild Using Experimental Hormones

My God in heaven, this madness needs to stop. These trans people are nothing but sick in the head. This baby needs to be taken away immediately for its protection.

screenshot-2024-03-30-at-00.46.30-1024x632.png

I hate to think what your search history looks like.

I hate to think what your search history looks like.
How about the source from where Gateway Pundit got the story?

You mean except for the entire medical community? You're commenting on a story about a man who was helped by science and doctors to breastfeed. That happened. How do you imagine effectively cosplaying that it didn't? :dunno: :itsok: :laugh:

That's fine unless you have a trans child and are denying them access to affirmative care. Then in some States the State can take your child from you for neglect. :funnyface:
Children are not trannies.

You just want to manipulate them into thinking they are.

The medical community? Show where any doctor has said you become a woman by chopping off your dingle. There are NO trans children. Just disgusting pieces of crap like YOU who poison their minds for nefarious reasons. Try taking away somebody's child. It won't end well for you.
Yes you dumb Bingo, the medical community. Here are the people who literally write the book on mental illness telling you just that.

What is Gender Dysphoria?

People who are transgender may pursue multiple domains of gender affirmation, including social affirmation (e.g., changing one’s name and pronouns), legal affirmation (e.g., changing gender markers on one’s government-issued documents), medical affirmation (e.g., pubertal suppression or gender-affirming hormones), and/or surgical affirmation (e.g., vaginoplasty, facial feminization surgery, breast augmentation, masculine chest reconstruction, etc.). Of note, not all people who are transgender will desire all domains of gender affirmation, as these are highly personal and individual decisions.

It is important to note that gender identity is different from gender expression. Whereas gender identity refers to one’s psychological sense of their gender, gender expression refers to the way in which one presents to the world in a gendered way. For example, in much of the U.S., wearing a dress is considered a “feminine” gender expression, and wearing a tuxedo is considered a “masculine” gender expression. Such expectations are culturally defined and vary across time and culture. One’s gender expression does not necessarily align with their gender identity. Diverse gender expressions, much like diverse gender identities, are not indications of a mental disorder.

That's gross on so many levels. But what is even more gross is that two headed woman getting married.

It certainly isn't magic you moron.
It's not magic. It's a perversion that includes infants in a Frankenstein-like experiment. Doping infants with hormones to placate the psycho-sexual fantasies of maladjusted personality types is sick.

It's not magic. It's a perversion that includes infants in a Frankenstein-like experiment. Doping infants with hormones to placate the psycho-sexual fantasies of maladjusted personality types is sick.
Those are your feelings. Your feelings are subjective. The science that deals with the biochemistry is objective. It's okay that you think it's sick. That's why you're not a scientist or children's health professional. Stay in your lane Slow Bus.

Those are your feelings. Your feelings are subjective. The science that deals with the biochemistry is objective.

The expected excuses for using infants in a vile experiment. The science that deals with hormone therapy in children details a host of negative consequences. So much so that nearly half the states in this country have laws banning such activities. The negative effects on infants are largely unknown.

It's a perversion that leftist freaks will sacrifice infants at the altar of trans.

How sweet. I find it sad that anyone would have anything against feeding and loving their baby. I can't wait until trans woman and men can have babies...Now that would be wonderful!
How sweet that infants are a part of an experimental drug therapy that panders to trannies.

The expected excuses for using infants in a vile experiment. The science that deals with hormone therapy in children details a host of negative consequences. So much so that nearly half the states in this country have laws banning such activities. The negative effects on infants are largely unknown.

It's a perversion that leftist freaks will sacrifice infants at the altar of trans.
Only bigot States have banned these procedures against the advice of Healthcare professionals and trans youth and their families and I don't even know what gender affirming care you're imagining happening to infants... :dunno:

My God in heaven, this madness needs to stop. These trans people are nothing but sick in the head. This baby needs to be taken away immediately for its protection.

screenshot-2024-03-30-at-00.46.30-1024x632.png

Just the working out of the perversion of Pete Buttigieg

Forum List

Back