Transgender Day

Who is saying that? You’re free to think whatever you want. You can pretend to be whatever you. I don’t agree with Sam but fuck it if he wants to wear a dress that’s on him

No problem, pretend all you want. Nobody has to acknowledge the mental disease...or allow them around women and children.

Except Sam "and you loons" demsnd we accept Sam is really Samantha

LoL, you people
I don't care what you choose to accept personally. Hell, I don't accept it personally but what I do accept is that people will do things I disagree with but that is the price of freedom.

You ever see the final speech in the movie The American President? It's a great movie overall but as the last speech emphasizes; freedom is hard work....well shit, here is a part of that speech I am referencing.

"America isn’t easy. America is advanced citizenship. You’ve gotta want it bad, ’cause it’s gonna put up a fight. It’s gonna say, “You want free speech? Let’s see you acknowledge a man whose words make your blood boil, who’s standing center stage and advocating at the top of his lungs that which you would spend a lifetime opposing at the top of yours.” You want to claim this land as the land of the free? Then the symbol of your country cannot just be a flag. The symbol also has to be one of its citizens exercising his right to burn that flag in protest. Now show me that, defend that, celebrate that in your classrooms."

That is pretty much how I feel about transgenderism. I don't like it, I don't want to see it, I don't want anything to do with it, but that doesn't mean my opinion overrides their rights, even as a small minority. That is what makes us a constitutional republic. The rights of the minority are protected from the majority by the constitution.

Oops...forgot the link.

Last edited:
No problem, pretend all you want. Nobody has to acknowledge the mental disease...
Ok you act like someone is telling you different
or allow them around women and children.
That one is a little more complicated depending on the laws of your locality. You are free to avoid business that allow such interactions, you are free to restrict whomever you want from your private land. You don’t get to dictate policies to other businesses or other people. They have the freedom to make their own decisions just as you have.

Forum List

Back