Transgender Day

In what way does this benefit the transgender community?

You are talking about them instead of Easter.

If more people like you get mad at them, you turn trans people into the victims and they earn sympathy for being mistreated.

Seems the smart thing to do would have been for people like you to just celebrate how you like and ignored this. Then 90% of the people like me would have never even known it was a thing.

If more people like you get mad at them, you turn trans people into the victims and they earn sympathy for being mistreated.

Seems the smart thing to do would have been for people like you to just celebrate how you like and ignored this. Then 90% of the people like me would have never even known it was a thing.
BRILLIANT_.jpg

Brilliant! Dumbass.

Then everbody's pissed off at them for the other 364 days of the year. :rolleyes-41:

How does that help them in any way? I just don't see it.

They are professional victims 365 days a year and have been for years. Nothing's going to change that one iota.

Well, except maybe a nice soft room, some psychotropics and ECT therapy.

So trannies want to be equal, but also want their own day? Being equal and being special are not the same things.

If it wasn't a day/holiday when I was a kid 40 years ago I don't recognize it.

Trannies don't even deserve a minute, let alone a day.

We agree again but if sam wants to dress like Samantha and pretend he is Samantha I am ok with that...I don't get it but I'm ok with it.

Me too, but that doesn't mean that I'll address him as Samantha.

So now we're celebrating religious holidays with perversity ?

View attachment 922960

~S~

Would you stop doing that!? 🤣

Okay,... Now you went to far there dude.

You guys are such victims.

1ekw86.jpg

I join other members (and guests) in wishing the very best to our American transgender fellow citizens.

I hope that they can find as much happiness as possible in this vale of tears we call life.

Since respect is a two-way street, I hope that cisgenders and transgenders can find a way to respect each other's feelings in every aspect of everyday life.

I join other members (and guests) in wishing the very best to our American transgender fellow citizens.

I hope that they can find as much happiness as possible in this vale of tears we call life.

Since respect is a two-way street, I hope that cisgenders and transgenders can find a way to respect each other's feelings in every aspect of everyday life.
A good way to engender that respect would be for average transgendered people to disassociate themselves with the movement to push transgender ism onto children.

Children are not exotic pets that the more unusual ones are the most valued. If that’s what parents want, they should collect different kinds of reptiles.

Trying to make their children into people with mental disorders by pretending that the normal gender confusion, that every child feels at one time or another is actually gender dysphoria and then giving them medical treatment instead of psychological treatment takes the parents desire to stroke their own egos by collecting a rarity much to far.

I believe firmly that most trans genders want nothing to do with children, and would not wish their conditions on any child. It is sick parent who do this to their children at politicians, who enable it, and incredibly greedy doctors, who provide the so-called “service. “

The vast majority can afford to tolerate this infinitesimally small minority and leave it alone, and this tiny minority can also leave the majority alone.

A good way to engender that respect would be for average transgendered people to disassociate themselves with the movement to push transgender ism onto children.

Children are not exotic pets that the more unusual ones are the most valued. If that’s what parents want, they should collect different kinds of reptiles.

Trying to make their children into people with mental disorders by pretending that the normal gender confusion, that every child feels at one time or another is actually gender dysphoria and then giving them medical treatment instead of psychological treatment takes the parents desire to stroke their own egos by collecting a rarity much to far.

I believe firmly that most trans genders want nothing to do with children, and would not wish their conditions on any child. It is sick parent who do this to their children at politicians, who enable it, and incredibly greedy doctors, who provide the so-called “service. “

That would be THE way to gain some respect.

I am Leo hear me roar
I’m combing my mane today. No one is permitted to call it my hair and compliance is mandatory

Forum List

Back