Transgender Day

You can GFY. How's that? I said I don't want batshit nuts trannies around our children...or for that matter any child. Now sit down. You can't win

Triggered huh? Trans folks want nothing to do with your kids

I know several and they’re just trying to live their lives without people like you fucking with them

So GFY you crazy bitch

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

So, you celebrate Easter and they celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility, what is the problem?

I mean hell, the Christians stole Easter day from the pagans , so it seems only fair they take it back

Triggered huh? Trans folks want nothing to do with your kids

I know several and they’re just trying to live their lives without people like you fucking with them

So GFY you crazy bitch

You mad, Lush? I'm simply saying keep this tranny crap away from children until they are mature enough to make their own decisions.

You people need to leave children alone. It's just that simple

You mad, Lush? I'm simply saying keep this tranny crap away from children until they are mature enough to make their own decisions.

You people need to leave children alone. It's just that simple
If anyone seems mad it’s you.

I’ll tell you again. I know trans folks and they want nothing to do with kids. They want to be left alone to live their lives.

They’re no threat to your kids or anyone else’s.

Get over it.

I’ll tell you again. I know trans folks and they want nothing to do with kids. They want to be left alone to live their lives.

Get over it.

Go away. You're insignificant.

Dann left loon kook

So, you celebrate Easter and they celebrate Transgender Day of Visibility, what is the problem?

I mean hell, the Christians stole Easter day from the pagans , so it seems only fair they take it back

Get over it.
Apparently they want to anger as many people as possible with this stunt.

Many people that may have been indifferent or perhaps even sympathetic will now hold anger towards the trans community. Not just a few, many.

If their goal was to anger as many as possible at them and their causes, this achieves that. Is it even real?

It sounds like something an absolute enemy of the trans community would do to harm them.

Forum List

Back