Transgender Day

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Virginia county declares Transgender Day of Visibility on Easter this year

365 days in a year and they choose Easter? Really? This transgender crap needs to stop. They're a small minority and receiving far far too much attention.

Is this a single county or nationwide to create a meaningless "day" to memorize?

Well, I agree that it's a tacky move, but whoever said tranny freaks had class and dignity coming out of their pores?

Oh, well. Easter is on a different Sunday every year. Do leftists know how to use a liturgical calendar? I doubt it.

Blame Cadbury

Soon Transspeciesphobia Will Become a Hate Crime

Polly, one of my cats, squawks instead of meowing. She identifies as a parrot.

Using a syllogism, I tried to convince her to snap out of it.
FACT: Polly does not want a cracker.
FACT: Polly wants cat food.
CONCLUSION; Polly is a cat, not a parrot.

But cats are like Democrats; they think logic is silly and leads to bigotry. So she stubbornly stays squawking.

But cats are like Democrats; they think logic is silly and leads to bigotry. So she stubbornly stays squawking.
It’s not a phobia
It’s recognition and assertion of physical reality
The Phobia misdirection is of course media and lib loon fakery to dismiss thinkers and followers of reality

I guess my Mini Aussie Shepherd identifies as a frog. This frog REEEEEEEEing makes her cry and try to make the same sound.

These people hate God above all else.

As Saint Augustine said of the Devil, “He has refused to accept reality and in his arrogant pride presumes to counterfeit an unreality.”

The radical left tranny brigade cannot accept the reality of biology that God created, so they counterfeit an unreality with their transgender nonsense. They are Satanic in nature.

Forum List

Back