Trans insurrectionist storm OK capital

Got it. It's not really about the children. The kiddy angle is just that. An angle. Just an emotional ploy used as a means to an end. In the end it's about controlling people because you don't approve of them mutilating or augmenting their bodies in weird ways. Because, it just ain't right..........

If I went to my doctor, and said I didn't like my right arm, and wished for it to be removed, what should my doctor do?

My right arm is healthy and normal, and I would be rather seriously disabled if I were to have it removed.

I think it should be obvious that a desire to have my right arm removed can only come from some serious mental disorder; and that going along with my request to have it removed would, in fact, be harmful to me, and would bring no benefit. If my arm were removed, I would still be just as mentally fucked as before, but now my body would be fucked as well.

I say that to remove my arm, no matter how much I begged for it, would be an act of malpractice, for which any doctor who has part in it should face serious adverse consequences—at the very least, the loss of his license to practice medicine, and probably criminal charge and prison time.

How is “gender affirming care” any different than that?

Last edited:
The topic of the thread is not pedophilia, do try to keep up. While I get that your obsessed with children in that manner, not everyone is

Pedophilia is directly relevant to the motives of the sick fucks that want to sexually groom, brainwash, and mutilate children. Pedophilia is at the root of these motives.

Let them alter themselves at 26. I got no problem with that, but make it illegal for medical professionals to take part in it.

We done here?

I can agree with that.

There is not much that the law can do to stop someone from taking a knife to himself, and mutilating himself; though such would be prima facie proof of someone who is in need of serious mental health care, and perhaps just cause for involuntary institutionalization.

Anyone doing it to anyone else, whether the one doing it is a medical professional or not, would be assault with a deadly weapon, and cause for criminal prosecution on that basis. And if it's a medical professional, then the most serious form of malpractice as well.

You are a sick disgusting human trying to deflect from what the bill is about, protecting children from mutilation of their genitalia
You must have missed Bobby Butthurt's post that I was responding to. For him it isn't all about the children.

"By any rational standards, this constitutes, at best, serious medical malpractice, and ought to be illegal on any patient of any age, with severe criminal charges brought against anyone guilty of committing it, or aiding and abetting it."

He was more lost than usual, just like you. Ya still haven't distanced yourself from child genitalia mutilation, it speaks volumes.
So you didn't read the link because your head was still up your butt or you were too busy twisting your most recent lie out of your butt and forgot? Which was it? I have a feeling you don't care about the children either. You just like pushing sick twisted insults disguised as questions don't cha?

If I went to my doctor, and said I didn't like my right arm, and wished for it to be removed, what should my doctor do?

My right arm is healthy and normal, and I would be rather seriously disabled if I were to have it removed.

I think it should be obvious that a desire to have my right arm removed can only come from some serious mental disorder; and that going along with my request to have it removed would, in fact, be harmful to me, and would bring no benefit. If my arm were removed, I would still be just as mentally fucked as before, but now my body would be fucked as well.

I say that to remove my arm, no matter how much I begged for it, would be an act of malpractice, for which any doctor who has part in it should face serious adverse consequences—at the very least, the loss of his license to practice medicine, and probably criminal charge and prison time.

How is “gender affirming care” any different than that?

I don't even pretend to know. I like my arm(s) and Mr. Johnson. I wouldn't dream of living without or surgically altering either one. I don't pretend to speak for anyone else in the world and they can alter themselves as they see fit. No skin off my banana.

You don’t actually care about these kids. They’re pawns in your culture wars.

Someone who supports sexually brainwashing, mutilating, and otherwise abusing children is really not in any position to accuse someone else of not caring about children.

Even if I were as insincere about my motives as you are falsely accusing me of being, the fact remains, undeniable, that you are on the side that wants children to be harmed, in extraordinarily fucked-up ways, and I am on the side that wants to protect them from being harmed.

You claim their lies, but offer nothing to substantiate your claims.

That’s trolling. Seeking to attack and inflame without contributing to discussion.
What is it with you partisans? You can't see the forest for the trees.

I'm still trying to figure out what point the OP is trying to make.

You must have missed Bobby Butthurt's post that I was responding to. For him it isn't all about the children.

"By any rational standards, this constitutes, at best, serious medical malpractice, and ought to be illegal on any patient of any age, with severe criminal charges brought against anyone guilty of committing it, or aiding and abetting it."

So you didn't read the link because your head was still up your butt or you were too busy twisting your most recent lie out of your butt and forgot? Which was it? I have a feeling you don't care about the children either. You just like pushing sick twisted insults disguised as questions don't cha?
Ya still haven't distanced yourself from child genitalia mutilation, it speaks volumes.

Someone who supports sexually brainwashing, mutilating, and otherwise abusing children is really not in any position to accuse someone else of not caring about children.

Even if I were as insincere about my motives as you are falsely accusing me of being, the fact remains, undeniable, that you are on the side that wants children to be harmed, in extraordinarily fucked-up ways, and I am on the side that wants to protect them from being harmed.
You don’t know the first thing about what’s good for these kids.

Forum List

Back